Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Go fucking knock on wood right fucking now. No. Go knock your head on wood. Don't fucking jinx this shit.

Mate I'm super cautious about getting ahead of myself, I know exactly where you're coming from. That's why I just asked the question. I wouldn't dare make it an outright statement:pochwtf:

:pocheyes:

In the wake of our ridiculous win on Wednesday night, managed to get some traction for this chant at the Beehive in Tottenham. Reckon it'd sound great being bellowed out by 'the wall' tomorrow! To the tune of 'That's Amore'...

When you’re in Amsterdam
And you need a main man
That’s a Moura, Lucas Moura!

When your side’s in the shit
And you need a hat trick

Another song I saw making the rounds on the internet after Ajax was a Rafa style chant. But set to the melody of just can't get enough by Depeche mode.

That would work really well.

That second goal. I still can't comprehend how he scored that goal. He was going away from goal for fucks sake! !!! And then he somehow twisted himself and with his weak foot hit the ball all the way into the bottom corner through a crowd of players. To show such serenity, control and awareness in that situation from when he first got hold of the ball was simply stunning

A very very underrated goal. If Messi had scored it we wouldn't be hearing the end of it
The touches that made a complete cunt out of De Jong though

I genuinley lost it when that goal went in. I had it on the tv but knew the thread was ahead of me. I looked and everyone was going 'we can hold our heads high' and i assumed the final whistle had gone. I kept watching to see the final whistle, then the goal happened.

It pretty much for me felt like the whole VAR drama again. I thought we were out. It was just too late.

I cannot beleive it.

Nice new avatar! :)

Everyone has been saying for a while now we lack that one true world class player at spurs who can win us a game when defeat is staring us in the face, well I think Lucas could be that player next season!

In the wake of our ridiculous win on Wednesday night, managed to get some traction for this chant at the Beehive in Tottenham. Reckon it'd sound great being bellowed out by 'the wall' tomorrow! To the tune of 'That's Amore'...

When you’re in Amsterdam
And you need a main man

When your side’s in the shit
And you need a hat trick

When there's seconds to go and your team needs a goal
Thats a Moura,

When Llorente flicks, the ajax boy slips thats a Mouraaa!!

Back
Top Bottom