Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great performance from him today, even at the start when we looked shit he was the one who still looked like he actually wanted to make things happened. He is a really brave player, and I love the fact that he never stops running and you can tell he leaves everything out there.

Works hard but there is just no end product and no composure whatsoever

At this point I think it's clear we have to stop signing PSGs cast offs

In fact Steer clear of France all together

Great performance from him today, even at the start when we looked shit he was the one who still looked like he actually wanted to make things happened. He is a really brave player, and I love the fact that he never stops running and you can tell he leaves everything out there.

When we needed a man to chase and give the stadium a little spark amongst the doom and gloom he did it. Energy, not just with players but the crowd is such an important thing & he showed bite and grit when the team looked lost. He may not have scored but he did his part ensuring the flow of momentum wasn't with Ajax long enough to kill us.

A player that cares enough to chase a lost cause can spike positivity & Lucas did his part.

Back
Top Bottom