Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't understand the comparisons to Lennon. He has a similar running style but Moura is technically head and shoulders above Lennon even at his peak.

definitely- i loved watching lennon play for us then, but lucas' dribbling abilities are on another planet. his finishing is much better than lennon's, too.

I don't understand the comparisons to Lennon. He has a similar running style but Moura is technically head and shoulders above Lennon even at his peak.

He’s similar to how Lennon looked when he first started playing for us. Attacking players and generally quite positive. Agreeed that he’s technically better. Also has a much better end product.

Love him. On the ball he's very exciting player, nothing better than a skilful dribbler, we are going to enjoy watching him play. Only thing to look out for would be his work off the ball, he did track back a couple of times but think he might have to up his game in this area, but I'm calling this too early I think.

Some great competition starting to shape up in attack now Son (who was great tonight), Lamela (who was great tonight), Eriksen, Dele and Kane!!! Coming together nicely.

Well, do feel free to call me Poch.....
anigif_enhanced-14041-1406809483-30.gif

Anyone still prefer to have spent the dosh on that Ross wotsisname bloke? ...Or double the price and wages on Bambi Zaha?

....Trying to remaim level headed about the bloke but it just feels like such a good fit!

Hope we can get him a decent run out on Sat... Hudd & B'Ton the perfect opportunity for an EPL baptism.

...Or do some think he may be better suited to CL & cup games to assist rotation during the run in?
He's certainly started well and I like his positive style of play.

Just finished season 1 of The Wire and realised our Lucas has a strong resemblance to Detective Carver
Got that same hairline as well
Probably my favourite show of all time. Simply stunning.

I strongly recommend reading 'Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets', which was written by David Simon, The Wire's creator. It's a non-fiction account of his time embedded in the Baltimore PD. That book led to him writing another book called 'The Corner: A Year in the Life of an Inner-City Neighbohood', which was adapted into a harrowing six-part miniseries called 'The Corner'. He then went on to create 'The Wire'.

As a body of work, it's breathtaking.

Moura will be absolutely fantastic for us once he's had a pre season under his belt.

Can't expect him to immediately fit into poch's system but what he has shown us is his pace, ability to beat a man, and flair. Everything else (positioning, off the ball) will come with time and hard work.

Back
Top Bottom