Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So this Cunt Moura, any good or what?

I'm not going to be one of these who pretends i'd heard of him before the transfer window.

I'm going to watch loads of clips on youtube to see what sort of player he is..

So this Cunt Moura, any good or what?

I'm not going to be one of these who pretends i'd heard of him before the transfer window.

I'm going to watch loads of clips on youtube to see what sort of player he is..

Fergie was desperate to sign him for United but he chose PSG. He’s very talented, but PSG have other ideas having signed M’bappe and Neymar.

It’s a good sign that he’s chose us over money at the likes of United, Liverpool and Woolwich. He’ll learn a lot through Poch, Perez and co.

On a side note, he’s not in the PSG squad for tomorrow. I must admit, I’m not sure if he’s been in the squad in recent matches.

Fuck me with a rusty icedrill. Yesterday it was the other way around. Clubs agree on €25M, Lucas in London negotiating contract. I think it's about 48 hours away
nCMRH8H.gif

Fuck me with a rusty icedrill. Yesterday it was the other way around. Clubs agree on €25M, Lucas in London negotiating contract. I think it's about 48 hours away
It's almost as if people lie about transfers for clicks and attention, what's the world coming to.

He's played 72 minutes all season. 30 in the last 3 months. He cannot be expected to hit the ground running. It would be nice and is within his capability, but should not be expected.

I'm worried to idiots who like to slam the club will get on his case immediately when they see he's rusty initially and ruin his confidence. Which is probably through the floor thanks to Emery currently anyway.

Hmm, sounds like you're trying to cover yourself a bit there in case a player you've been touting turns out to be a duffer. I'm openly saying I'm not sure at all. Malcom I'd be prepared to give the much coveted "NW1Spur Scouted and Rated Gold Star Guarantee" to, but Moura comes with question marks. The "he needs time" argument can be used for anyone. People were using it for Janssen when it quickly became apparent he was a duffer. The consistency might not be there straight away the ability to make a difference should be.

Hmm, sounds like you're trying to cover yourself a bit there in case a player you've been touting turns out to be a duffer. I'm openly saying I'm not sure at all. Malcom I'd be prepared to give the much coveted "NW1Spur Scouted and Rated Gold Star Guarantee" to, but Moura comes with question marks. The "he needs time" argument can be used for anyone. People were using it for Janssen when it quickly became apparent he was a duffer. The consistency might not be there straight away the ability to make a difference should be.
Why is it on me if he fails?!

It's called common sense. When a player has played less than a game 6 months into the season it makes sense it would take time to get up to speed.

I touted Harry Kane to have a stellar season once more over the summer, as did we all. Is it our fault he didn't score in August too?

Players take time to adjust to the Prem. Let's be sensible and not put unnecessary pressure on him.

I don't care about covering myself. I touted Gio Dos Santos to high heaven. We've all touted players that failed.

This tweet in particular is poetry. Admitting defeat to another club in the interest of a player they couldn't really afford in the first place.

"Tottenham admits defeat in the pursuit of 222 million dollar Neymar as it became clear his interest lied in whichever club backed up the most dump trucks filled with cash, hookers and blow."

Back
Top Bottom