Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss the latest matches, our players and any transfer news surrounding Spurs.

Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

He has the technical skill, pace, work rate etc. He just makes terrible decisions sometimes. I also don’t think he’s ever played in his actual position, right wing in a 4-3-3. I think Mourinho will play that formation next season and we’ll see a lot more from Lucas
Gets himself into some great positions and can carry the ball well over a distance but too often runs into trouble or chooses the wrong pass.
If he can work on improving his end product then it’s all good.

Register to remove

Love having this guy in and around the dressing room because of his character, and I’m very happy with his knack for crucial goals.

I just think that he lacks the quality to be an every week starter. Especially if Bergwijn hits the ground running like we all hope he does.

what an incredible option to have from the bench though. Going in to the last 45 minutes of 2 legged CL knock out tie, If we need some magic then we know where to look.

Absolute Legend.

One other thing here. There is, for some reason, a real connection between Lucas and Dele on the pitch. Those two put together some great "give and go" plays. Yesterday's equalizer, winner at Ajax, etc. Maybe "squad" them when possible.

Register to remove

Totti

Chess extraordinaire
How many assists? I recall at least one.
Since Mourinho took over:

19 games played
5 goals
2 assists

In comparison to other attacking players:

Kane:
10 games played
7 goals
1 assist

Son:
15 games played
6 goals
5 assists

Dele:
17 games played
6 goals
3 assists

theromanianjackass

My one and only club
He might not be the best attacking player we have but damn sure he’s the most hard working. He never stops trying and you can count on him he’ll try his best to do his job. Mourinho must love that type of attitude. A Brazilian Lamela if you want, attitude wise.

He might not be the best attacking player we have but damn sure he’s the most hard working. He never stops trying and you can count on him he’ll try his best to do his job. Mourinho must love that type of attitude. A Brazilian Lamela if you want, attitude wise.
I'm not a fan of his but he is starting to win me round with his attitude and work rate.

Top Bottom