Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

daily-express-2-768x978.jpg

This man is a freak of nature. Never seen a football player with as much running and determination in him. He’s clearly a man of immense belief. For all those slips and running into brick walls in games, he’s shown the sheer power of will and perseverance. Bravo

In the BT video you look at Kane after the game.

He is in a complete daze. He will be thinking I want to get fit. I want to be there leading my team.

He will leave no stone unturned to be ready.

And Rio Ferdinand's expression and Lineker's are pure swish moments.

Thank God Hoddle survived the frenzy!!

This man is a freak of nature. Never seen a football player with as much running and determination in him. He’s clearly a man of immense belief. For all those slips and running into brick walls in games, he’s shown the sheer power of will and perseverance. Bravo

The number of headers he wins, just proves, that this guy will not let anything within his power stop him.

Back
Top Bottom