Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His problem, however, is his ability to link with his teammates, they find him or he finds them. It's hard to tell if this is a familiarization part of the game where players get to know each other's runs etc. or that he isn't a great passer of the ball or he needs someone close to him in support???
Agree with this. Dare we call it a lack of a football brain?

Agree with this. Dare we call it a lack of a football brain?
Not sure, I just think it's lack of understanding (both ways) with other players. Maybe he is a true maverick player, in that everything he does is off the cuff, if so he will not get too much further in this team as Poch works on many repeated patterns of play.

Not sure, I just think it's lack of understanding (both ways) with other players. Maybe he is a true maverick player, in that everything he does is off the cuff, if so he will not get too much further in this team as Poch works on many repeated patterns of play.

It could be too much enthusiasm, knowing he's competing for his place and always has been since he first joined etc, plenty of things. Players like Eriksen, Dele & Kane know they can have a few iffy games and they'll get picked. Lucas, Sonny, Lamela don't have such a luxury but overall I think that's far better for the team.

He needs to sharpen up on his calmness a little, but his energy and ability to do something is an important asset which will only get better I think once we settle good and proper back in N17

giphy.gif

He genuinely loves our club.
I've said this before, but I think the fact we came in for him at his lowest point at PSG and have essentially resurrected his career is something he will never forget. He looked like a man with weight off his shoulders when he started to get proper game time.

Also, and this is pure speculation, but he comes across as a very quiet/humble guy and I think the (seemingly) nice dressing room spirit we have at Spurs is a good fit for him.

Similarly, Sonny is proper COYS now. Maybe because of how much he's beloved by the fanbase (can you imagine the racism he'd receive elsewhere in the league?) and certainly because of Spurs taking a gamble on that military exemption with his last contract extension which has paid off handsomely.

Today was a huge day for him he was superb that lovely moment after the game when he brought his son on the field and thousands of fans stayed to passionately cheer his son's every kick of the ball is a moment he'll cherish forever he's definitely part of the family now.

Honestly mate, give up. :dembelelol:

Have you been taking lessons off Spursmeds? The sun's shining and we won 4-0 and you all you want to do is go digging up people's posts?

He doesn't have enough end product, he's hasn't got any assists, one at most. But he knows how to kick a football, and has shown he can get goals, which is why he'll hopefully be here and Lamela won't next season.

Have you been taking lessons off Spursmeds? The sun's shining and we won 4-0 and you all you want to do is go digging up people's posts?

He doesn't have enough end product, he's hasn't got any assists, one at most. But he knows how to kick a football, and has shown he can get goals, which is why he'll hopefully be here and Lamela won't next season.

To be fair I didn’t go looking for any posts, just came on his thread because it was obviously going to be good reading and that was the first thing I saw which just amused me after all the Lamela stuff. Especially as you are such a “good judge of a good footballer”.

Honestly no real malice in it. I do think you’re wrong about Erik, and obviously Lucas has shown he does have end product today, but to big yourself up as you have done just leaves you open to the ribbing to be fair.

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Lamela is your daddy, Lucas your momma!

Back
Top Bottom