Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He works hard, got pace and some ability, but lacks a bit of a football brain, it can be very frustrating at times. On other days he can cause defenders all kind of problems, a decent squad player I guess.

Yeah - can't see Lucas being anything other than a squad player to potentially bring on late in games.

Obviously quick, good dribbler but the term 'Brazilian Lennon' has never seemed so clear. I did feel sorry for him today though in the first half as he seemed to be our only attacking player trying to make things happen.

I'm sure a nonce will probably disagree though.

Last edited:
Yeah - can't see Lucas being anything other than a squad player to potentially bring on late in games.

Obviously quick, good dribbler but the term 'Brazilian Lennon' has never seemed so clear. I did feel sorry for him today though in the first half as he seemed to be our only attacking player trying to make things happen.
He's a great asset as long as there is someone creative to feed him. First half was a black hole of creativity in our squad, then Lamela coming on really changed the complexion of our play (IMO) even though he's still a little rusty coming back from injury.
Has Malcom proved otherwise?
FWIW, Malcom seems to look 'smarter' on the ball than Lucas. Barca not playing him isn't really his fault from what I can gather. (I'm mainly comparing the two directly because by all accounts it was somewhat of a choice between them)

Back
Top Bottom