Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

8 goals in 26 games for all competitions
6 in 18 in the league

His highest scoring season is 19 for PSG in 2016/17 so hopefully he will beat that and hit 20 for the first time.

His defensive contribution was very good. Kept nipping in with a foot to gain possession.

This is something that is hugely overlooked with Lucas as well as our other attackers. Their defensive contributions are outstanding.

Lucas has impressed me with his pressing, spring when jumping and his timing when making important tackles. His game seems to have altered slightly since he first came to us with less mazy runs and more industry and that’s a testament to his drive and determination to evolve as a footballer. A great squad player we could only dream of having 4-5 years ago.

I’m loving his impact so far this season. 8 goals as we hit the halfway stage is a wonderful return

What a guy to call upon when we are missing the likes of Ali or Son. Has great goal scoring threat and is a little menace to the opposition. I love this guy and he’s playing an important part this season.

Today was the best I've seen him play overall for months. He was so on it. Shows that we have great depth. When he also adds the goals he does it just makes him so useful.

He got his first assist of the season tonight.
6034.jpg

He got his first assist of the season tonight.

Yea he got an assist.
But I watched 1st half of this 7:0 game today, and... damn he was bad in 1st half.
Don't get me wrong. I wish he would do really well for us... but if your first touch is not good enough against League Two defenders, it feels very alarming to me tbh.

I think this 1st touch issue has been highlighted quite a lot, but maybe against bigger teams losing posession because of that might be accepted. But if it even happens against League Two defence...

We could get through Fulham without needing Lucas but I feel like we need him for Chelsea away.

Pace causes them problems, we saw that with Son. I hope he's ready by then, I think he probably will be. It's still 9 days away.

We could get through Fulham without needing Lucas but I feel like we need him for Chelsea away.

Pace causes them problems, we saw that with Son. I hope he's ready by then, I think he probably will be. It's still 9 days away.

Pffffff... Things getting lean as fuck now!

Honestly, when's the last time we had such a shitty season in terms of missing bodies... Injury, illness, SKorea....

Back
Top Bottom