Loyalty points subtracted for rearranged games

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not worthy of a thread really but fuck it. I never realised the club takes back loyalty points if you buy tickets to a game but then the game gets postponed and you can't make the new date. Yeah it's a tiny thing, 3 loyalty points. But that's what gets on my tits about the club sometimes, they will take the smallest fucking thing from you. They'll take your bellybutton fluff if they get a chance.

Nobody else will give a toss but it just annoys me, as I compare the way our club is run to others and quite often it seems we get more contempt from our owners than other supporters do by theirs. Not saying everyone else has it great, obviously.

Fucking Ridiculous loyalty point system again from Spurs.

Liverpool & City away are allocated 1 Loyalty Point for each game.

One is a sunday on TV, the other Monday night on TV...

WHY THE FUCK is it only 1 measly point. More loyalty should be shown for making a trip up north on a worknight and a day that trains run slowly and slightly, and also for games which are on TV. Sick of it.

Yeah that is poor. As if taking time off work and trekking it to the other end of the country on a Monday night is not such a big commitment because of the opposition.

even worse when you consider the away games in the Champions League were also only worth 1 LP. Travelling to another country, taking a few days off work and spending a small fortune compared to going to Stoke the following weekend and getting 5 LPs.

Thing is CL European away games never went past ST holders and Stoke goes to General Sale. That means the points system makes sense surely?

Same with the loyalty points for Prem games, it's not about when they are it's all about supply and demand. The tickets we pay most for we also get the least loyalty points for.

Back
Top Bottom