Losing adebeyor to city????

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If this season we are sensational and even though it's the slightest of possibilities we do challenge man city for the title could man city recall adebeyor???

"A Player on long term loan may not be recalled except for a goalkeeper or where the Player
is to be transferred permanently by the Club holding his registered contract. A Player other
than a goalkeeper so recalled cannot be permitted to play for the Club holding his
registration after such recall until the end of the Season."

So unless they sell him from under us, which can only happen during January then no, they can't.

^^^ but also, couldn't see it happening anyway.

I mean Adebayor is smashing it, but they have so much firepower upfront, and Mancini has made it clear he wants no truck with Adebayor. The player has come out slagging the club several times also. No going back between them.

That reminds me, fuck off Jamie O'Hara.

S.L.R said:
^^^ but also, couldn't see it happening anyway.

I mean Adebayor is smashing it, but they have so much firepower upfront, and Mancini has made it clear he wants no truck with Adebayor. The player has come out slagging the club several times also. No going back between them.

That reminds me, fuck off Jamie O'Hara.

He was all over Twitter the other day ....wanker

Sweet as cheers for that. I just thought if we were close maybe they'd recall him to fuck us over.

P.S. fuck off Jamie o'hara you fucking oompa loompa

mdiver said:
"A Player on long term loan may not be recalled except for a goalkeeper or where the Player
is to be transferred permanently by the Club holding his registered contract. A Player other
than a goalkeeper so recalled cannot be permitted to play for the Club holding his
registration after such recall until the end of the Season."

So unless they sell him from under us, which can only happen during January then no, they can't.

As the club loaning him, do we not hold his registration?

Back
Top Bottom