Londons biggest club?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

John Thomas

LEWIS & LEVY...Screwing Spurs since 2001
I've always said that the mighty Spurs are Londons biggest club. Even though we've won very little in recent decades. And I've always been convinced Chelsea are just minnows in comparison bloated by Abramovich's billions.
And finally I've found some real evidence.

And I've had a few t9night celb4ating our latest triumph so I'm creating a special thread in our honour as Kings of Londo n

Come on you Spurs

https://www.citymetric.com/horizons...s-west-ham-chelsea-fulham-supporters-map-4063

Edit: As Totti Totti kindly pointed out below, you need to replace the word woolwich with their other name in the title to view the link
:dembelefingers:

Last edited:
I've always said that the mighty Spurs are Londons biggest club. Even though we've won very little in recent decades. And I've always been convinced Chelsea are just minnows in comparison bloated by Abramovich's billions.
And finally I've found some real evidence.

And I've had a few t9night celb4ating our latest triumph so I'm creating a special thread in our honour as Kings of Londo n

Come on you Spurs!

https://www.citymetric.com/horizons...s-west-ham-chelsea-fulham-supporters-map-4063

Error: Page Not Found
The page you are looking for appears to have been moved, deleted or does not exist. You could go back to where you were, head straight to our homepage or perhaps the links below help you.

Man City are not the biggest team in any London borough... and I guarantee Kingston is chavtastically dominant. Richmond is probably Scousers.

Well we're not. Why dont you ask neutral and see how much they laugh at you.
Most European trophies pre Abramavich: check
Most FA cups pre Abramovich: check
First double winners: check
First European trophy winners: check
Highest ever league attendance: check
Highest average attendance last season: check
Highest average season ticket price::) check

Fuck the neutrals mate. As far as they're concerned football started with the creation of sky sports.
Your neutrals will tell you Bournmouth and Watford are bigger than Seffield Wednesday and Aston Villa.

Tottenham Hotspur. The only club providing champions league football in London this season

:coys:

Last edited:
Chelsea and West Ham are pretty shitty little nothing clubs. Admittedly Chelsea have bought some success, but everybody knows they’re a bland, souped up club full of wankers.

Biggest clubs are Spurs and Woolwich. Over the last couple of decades it’s been Woolwich, but in recent years it’s been us again. Some other London clubs have good fans, but of the biggest clubs in the capital I’d say it’s pretty obvious that we have the biggest and most passionate supporters.

Back
Top Bottom