Liverpool VS Tottenham Hotspur 2019-10-27 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Has anyone tried laser hair removal on the ears? I have a couple growing and would love to know if anyone had any luck permanently removing them.
Only a couple? Fucking young pups. Wait until your ears look like an artists impression of the amazon rain forest every 2 weeks.

Here’s that world class squad from last night that shipped 5 goals at home to scum reserves:

62Kelleher
76Williams
12Gomez
72van den Berg
7Milner
15Oxlade-Chamberlain
20Lallana
8Keita
67Elliott
24Brewster
27Origi

Substitutes
13Adrián
48Jones
55Kane
68Chirivella
70Larouci
84Clarkson
89Koumetio

:defoe:

Not taking sides here but why do you chaps call it "the World Series" and crown the winner "World Champion" when only N. America takes part? I'm genuinely curious.
BTW what a timely post by you. I think we should all take a moment to congratulate the new, and first time, World Champion Washington Nationals. Congrats boys you have conquered the world.

I found yesterday pretty depressing thinking about the evolution of both teams over the past few seasons. If we hadn't got that early goal, reckon we could have got a serious tonking. Bin Dippers had over 70% possession. I was reading this morning when we went there and drew 2-2 two seasons back, we had 66% possession and even last season when we lost unluckily 2-1 we had 51% possession. Fabinho had 91 passes yesterday which was seemingly more than the combined total of Eriksen, Winks and Sissoko.

We finished above them in the league 8 out of 9 seasons prior to last season. Summer before last they went out and signed Fabinho for £40 million, Allison for £55 million and Van Dijk for £70. £165 million that has transformed them into a big trophy winning team largely financed by the sale for £105 million of Coutinho who many perceived to be their best player and madness to sell. That was the summer we didn't sign anyone. Throw in a 20 year old youth academy graduate Trent Alexander-Arnold who was given a proper go at right back and the Bin Dippers are a transformed team.

Perception is EVERYTHING.

It’s funny that LFC’s long standing status as a big elite club allows them to get away with selling Alonso, Mascherano, Torres, Suarez, Sterling, Coutinho etc. and their overall ambition never gets questioned.

The equivalents at Spurs get sold (or have been sold) and look how we get viewed, or even how the fan base reacts.

Try Sell Eriksen/Toby/Rose in 2018 (regardless of the quality of replacements) and imagine how that’s received.

Why the disagree Joe Clash?

Talk to me you bottling cunt

How’s Tina?
It’s a disagree arsehole, because I disagreed. You know? Like the ones you’ve been littering my posts with? I’ve got you on ignore, but I still can’t escape your presence.

You haven’t forgiven me for making the toilet thread uncool - your only reason for existing. Fuck off, and play with your emojis you silly old cunt.

It’s a disagree arsehole, because I disagreed. You know? Like the ones you’ve been littering my posts with? I’ve got you on ignore, but I still can’t escape your presence.

You haven’t forgiven me for making the toilet thread uncool - your only reason for existing. Fuck off, and play with your emojis you silly old cunt.

You’re a bottling cunt!

We all know it

When’s your next flounce Joe?

Amazed at your recent post regarding buying a torch for your father for Xmas!!

The one that you celebrated dying?

Because he was a tyrant and you hated him ???

You’re full of shit and an absolute cunt

Bottling Joe
Lmfao

What’s the disagree for this time Joe?

Come on talk to me

If I’ve said anything wrong I will withdraw it

Fed up bullying Borodin55?

He’s 10 times the poster you have ever been!!

log off for good why don’t you?

if you were half as clever as you think you are you would notice that I don’t go on the Toilet now

What? Do you shit on the lawn?

Once a follower always a follower. It broke your heart when it became unfashionable, don’t lie. Like you stopped going on there from any kind of moral outrage. As usual, you saw which way the wind was blowing and just went with the dead old leaves. Now fuck off and leave me alone. Put me on ignore, and if you don’t want to interact then stop leaving your slimy prints all over the place.

It’s fairly obvious that we despise each other, so isn’t the best solution to have nothing to do with each other?
Put me on ignore Baz - I don’t post much these days, so it won’t make threads unreadable (which is your normal excuse). So do it Barry - for everyone’s sake.

You pretending that you’ve decided to desist posting on the toilet thread of your own volition is literally the biggest lie I’ve ever seen on here. When have you ever gone against majority opinion? You’re the biggest bootlicker on here, and nasty with it. Now if you care as much about this forum as you say you do, stop trying to goad me into these pointless exchanges - you have absolutely nothing of interest to say, and presumably you think the same about me -and that’s perfectly fine.

P.S. I liked the picture of your house - you know, the one without the 100 yard driveway. To me it looked like it had a 10 yard driveway with the bins out the front, and it looked like a crack house. No wonder you’ve got all that CCTV everywhere.

Pip pip Barry. And goodbye. I hope you had a good evening trick or treating, down with the kids.

Back
Top Bottom