Liverpool VS Tottenham Hotspur 2019-10-27 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really think you should stop calling Joe a drunk. It may be actionable. Besides, who doesn't like a drink. At least we don't have God Squads banging on things like "intelligent design " and the evils of booze. And we never were stupid enough to try anything as ridiculous as prohibition. Plus no other country I've ever been to has to hang flags up outside every private residence to continue to tell themselves they're greater than they really are. And the people didn't vote Boris in, the Conservatives did but the people of America DID vote Adolf Trump in and probably will again.
It's the same people for all of your examples, every single one. But as you know their dogma says be fruitful and multiply so there's nothing we can do about it. They don't get any smarter generation after generation and they take pride in believing and doing the same things that their daddy and their daddy's daddy did. And now these fuckers are homeschooling. Should be considered child abuse. It's a shame Sherman wasn't more persistent and ambitious.

And the electoral college is a hell of a thing. The majority of the voting public did NOT vote for Trump. Clinton won the popular vote.

I really think you should stop calling Joe a drunk.
Oh he doesn’t mean it - anyway, the guy who was taught to FINISH THINGS!!! is ignoring me. He’s probably reading the true story of the Dambusters where a brave squadron of USAAF aircrew led by Wing Commander George Clooney, bombed the great dams of the Ruhr Valley under the cover of darkness from a height of 60ft with with not a single casualty. There’s even talk of a film.

This post is intended in jest. The courage and professionalism of the USAAF aircrews in Europe or any other theatre of war in WW2 is not being called into question.

Oh he doesn’t mean it - anyway, the guy who was taught to FINISH THINGS!!! is ignoring me. He’s probably reading the true story of the Dambusters where a brave squadron of USAAF aircrew led by Wing Commander George Clooney, bombed the great dams of the Ruhr Valley under the cover of darkness from a height of 60ft with with not a single casualty. There’s even talk of a film.

This post is intended in jest. The courage and professionalism of the USAAF aircrews in Europe or any other theatre of war is not being called into question.
In fairness, had you replaced George Clooney with Gerard Butler, I'd have swore that was the latest "has fallen" film, "Expectations have fallen"

Looked at it again.... Mane was completely behind Serge when his leg was cocked. What an ass fucking
Still don't think it was a pen. And from behind you can see he jumps into the path of his leg in order to initiate contact. the only mitigating factor is if Taylor decided Serge wasn't yet in 'possession' of the ball and thus didn't have a right to swing his leg like that.

It's the same people for all of your examples, every single one. But as you know their dogma says be fruitful and multiply so there's nothing we can do about it. They don't get any smarter generation after generation and they take pride in believing and doing the same things that their daddy and their daddy's daddy did. And now these fuckers are homeschooling. Should be considered child abuse. It's a shame Sherman wasn't more persistent and ambitious.

And the electoral college is a hell of a thing. The majority of the voting public did NOT vote for Trump. Clinton won the popular vote.
I know. 3 million wasn't it? You chaps need to think about your system. It's really unfair. Also the concept of jerrymandering does my head in. You're right about the generation stuff. It's almost like inbreeding. Don't quite understand the Sherman reference.

I know. 3 million wasn't it? You chaps need to think about your system. It's really unfair.
It was those English folks protecting power that put it in...hence a representative Democracy. Bastards.

Also the concept of jerrymandering does my head in.
As usual it's the scummy Republicans that completely take advantage of it. The laws were put in place for good reasons but had serious unintended consequences. If all voters of voting age vote they wouldn't have a chance to do this.

Don't quite understand the Sherman reference.
Gen William Tecumseh Sherman went on his 'march to the sea' burning shit down in the south towards the end of Civil War. He was apparently a slacker because here we are. He could have nipped it in the bud had he more ambition. But in the south they're still fighting the 'War of Northern Aggression' in their minds when their ancestors should have been strung up as traitors. We would be a different country now not having to constantly drag those fuckers into modernity and away from their superstition.

Joe Clash has morphed into Mick Coopers little long lost son. Fuck me, thought he might have calmed down by now.

"Click"....ahhh, hes gone again. Nice

:pochfacepalm::pochbye:
No, I haven’t (calmed down). You’re like a demented little shitgoblin. shrieking “look at me, look at me, look at me. People, people, people, people say this, people said windows, people said transfers. I said this 50 million years ago, here’s the proof. I predicted that, I predicted this, windows, transfers, Trippier, Trippier, Trippier, Trippier, Trippier, Trippier - please Kieron come back to me. I love Atletico, Liverpool, Atletico, Liverpool, hate Spurs, hate Spurs, hate Spurs, hate fucking Spurs”, on and on and fucking on. “I stood on the Park Lane, sat stood, sat, stood, sat, stood”, probably stood on your seat you gimpy little short arsed agitator - actually hating yourself because you had to sing songs about players that you hated, hated, hated, hated, hated, absolutely fucking hated, playing for a club you hated, hated, hated, hated, hated, all because Spurs lost a game when you were 12, and you spent all night crying about it, but your mum stayed with you and you resolved that Spurs would never hurt you like that again, so you moved to another country.

So take the piss out of me Sammy - that’s your prerogative, but I see though you like an open window. There’s no question that you’ve been psychologically damaged by being obligated to “support” this ridiculous team. I think Liverpool was the natural team for you - after all you have all their players and squad players at perfect recall. Don’t fight it mate - just succumb to your dark hearted, red shirted lover. The one who strokes your feverish brow when the horrible men say nasty things about you.

Last edited:
No, I haven’t (calmed down). You’re like a demented little shitgoblin. shrieking “look at me, look at me, look at me. People, people, people, people say this, people said windows, people said transfers. I said this 50 million years ago, here’s the proof. I predicted that, I predicted this, windows, transfers, Trippier, Trippier, Trippier, Trippier, Trippier, Trippier - please Kieron come back to me. I love Atletico, Liverpool, Atletico, Liverpool, hate Spurs, hate Spurs, hate Spurs, hate fucking Spurs”, on and on and fucking on. “I stood on the Park Lane, sat stood, sat, stood, sat, stood”, probably stood on your seat you gimpy little short arsed agitator - actually hating yourself because you had to sing songs about players that you hated, hated, hated, hated, hated, absolutely fucking hated, playing for a club you hated, hated, hated, hated, hated, all because Spurs lost a game when you were 12, and you spent all night crying about it, but your mum stayed with you and you resolved that Spurs would never hurt you like that again, so you moved to another country.

So take the piss out of me Sammy - that’s your prerogative, but I see though you like an open window. There’s no question that you’ve been psychologically damaged by being obligated to “support” this ridiculous team. I think Liverpool was the natural team for you - after all you have all their players and squad players at perfect recall. Don’t fight it mate - just succumb to your dark hearted, red shirted lover. The one who strokes your feverish brow when the horrible men say nasty things about you.
Not just me that sees that then.
A demented shrieking shitgoblin - I like that, I'll use it if I may?

This thread has got so weird it's brought back an acronym from the past FUBAR.

If we lose to Everton, I wonder what delights will that thread consist of? Compulsory genital mutilation, discussions on the merits of a Alabama hotpocket and the realisation that Mousa Sissoko turned down bus-conductor's advances at a teen disco and it's been simmering since.
How funny would it be if that last bit was true? Certainly would explain a lot

Back
Top Bottom