Liverpool VS Tottenham Hotspur 2019-10-27 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

we spurs fans have to ride this wave of uncertainty, and hope its sorted out soon, we can repair the damage, but not if this situation continues into new year with poch playing silly buggers.

Mixed feelings. Didn’t expect anything. Got to half time ahead, but then the usual shower of a second half.

The 84th minute sub for Moura is genuinely taking the piss though. I genuinely don’t know what the FUCK he is thinking.

Anyway, bottom half. Goodison next. No idea what team we’ll put out.

This team is finished.
Temporarily hopefully.

reasons, winks, he is a young player, and he will get better the more experience he gains.
kwp , same as winks, davies a good backup player, lamela has played good when called on, lo celso will get better and better, and become one of our top players, dier coming back from long injury, looks heavy and sluggish at present, but with game time he will be decent again, foyth a very promising player will be a good defender for us, lloris good keeper, fantastic saves, but is prone to lapses, but still good for squad.

this should be our sell list, rose, aurier, eriksen, alli, wanyama.
You may well be right, but thinking we'll sign five first-class good-to-go replacements is a bit...

giphy.gif

Bit late to the party but for me Dele is a player that is woefully out of form and massively short of confidence after injuries. He should be dropped to the bench and played in cup games/end of matches where we're winning comfortably but selling him would be a mistake. He's only 22/23(?) and is so far ahead of previous top players in terms of age and career. His value at the moment won't be great so the benefits of keeping him far outweigh just getting rid. Whether he's peaked or not is anyone's guess.

Bit late to the party but for me Dele is a player that is woefully out of form and massively short of confidence after injuries. He should be dropped to the bench and played in cup games/end of matches where we're winning comfortably but selling him would be a mistake. He's only 22/23(?) and is so far ahead of previous top players in terms of age and career. His value at the moment won't be great so the benefits of keeping him far outweigh just getting rid. Whether he's peaked or not is anyone's guess.
He has looked better in the last 2 games, I agree selling him would be a huge mistake. I think he would go for a lot of money, but we should definitely be keeping him. He was always going to have a dip in form at some point.

i have to admit alli was a possible stay for me, after reading your words, youre right he is worth keeping, but not 1st team, and just a squad player, eriksen is a mercenary, couldnt sign a contract, so we can sell him for decent cash, levy should pay him to sign contract, and then sell him, he makes loads of cash, and gets his move, win, win, its all about money with this guy, even if we gave him 10 million, his transfer fee would be 40 million +, better than losing on free.

Ride our (not so) luck until we can get a proper RB since Aurier and KWP isn't cutting it.
Still think we should try and nick the RB from the Blades.
Good post mate but next week is when you should provide commentary. The season starts then in my eyes.
It's always "next game", or "next week". For some it's already become next season. What about NOW?
Whilst we faff around, we're sinking down the table, our new signings are bound to be getting frustrated with game time. And poor Lucas gets shat on every week. We can't afford NOT do anything now because it will cost far more than mere money. Our self respect, our pride, a lot of fair weather supporters and unlikely as it may seem , our place in the PL. Something has to give. As I see it at the moment, Poch has become a symptom but the disease is Levy who doesn't appear to really care so long as the profits roll in. He's destroying this clu, slowly but surely.

Back
Top Bottom