Liverpool At Home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kris

Shelf Side Tottenham
After dicking West Ham on the Sunday, we play Liverpool on Wednesday. Let's hope for back to back wins at home!

What horrifically ugly

tumblr_m3u49l4O6E1rvkfhho1_1280.jpg

thing will Luis Suarez do to further stain the beautiful game?

I hope Dembele starts even though I'm not scared of their midfield at all.
This was the game I was supposed to be at until stoopid life had to get in the way :vdvcry: Seriously fucking gutted that I'm not going to be in London this week. Rescheduling for January then.

I hope Dembele starts even though I'm not scared of their midfield at all.
This was the game I was supposed to be at until stoopid life had to get in the way :vdvcry: Seriously fucking gutted that I'm not going to be in London this week. Rescheduling for January then.
get over here NEXT week, that's when the REAL fun is! :levyeyes:

I'm hoping Lloris has finally cemented his place in the team, that guy is immense. I also hope Dawson has proved to AVB that he is miles ahead of Gallas. And that Dempsey continues his improvement from Saturday.

This is a match we REALLY need to win, I know Liverpool haven't been at the races so far but they will be there or there abouts at the end of the season and I see them along with Scum, Newcastle Everton and even the Baggies as a real rival for that fourth place spot.

Dawson is just keeping Kaboul/Vertonghen's place warm for when BAE returns. He's got heart but I don't rate him that highly, can't help but feel that AVB will bring back Gallas against Liverpool.

I would even say that Gallas is the more apropriate choice against liverpool unless we bring Naught's in at LB. We need quick and agile defenders to deal with the rat and sterling and the other tiny players they have.

Don't want to see Gallas brought back at all yet, especially against a side that has the capacity to undo us with players like Suarez. Dawson isn't a huge upgrade in terms of personal attributes, but he's more decisive in the challenge and that at the very least should put him higher in the chain of favour.

Surely we would rather have two proper fullbacks in play against sterling/suso/downing/borini, as much as liverpool as a whole haven't been firing on all cylinders, their wingers are quite pacey and tricky when on their game. I for one would rather see the Kyle's either side than JV playing catch-up to a pool winger, this would leave us with Caulker and JV in the middle, which is probably our strongest pairing atm.

Back
Top Bottom