Liverpoo v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 31.03.19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Awful people , awful city . Dog shite and Macdonald’s wrappers on all the pavements .apart from John Bishop All their comedians are about as funny as burning orphanage. The self pity city , hooked on grief . Shit house of a stadium aswell , why the fuck they built that stand I will never know . It’s like adding glitter to a turd .

Awful people , awful city . Dog shite and Macdonald’s wrappers on all the pavements .apart from John Bishop All their comedians are about as funny as burning orphanage. The self pity city , hooked on grief . Shit house of a stadium aswell , why the fuck they built that stand I will never know . It’s like adding glitter to a turd .

John Bishop isn't funny. They are truly fucked

Liverpool are whiney but they’re way down on my hate list.
Apart from the obvious cunt teams in London, I prefer them to Utd, and City actually. I do want City to win the PL, but that’s purely because it would leave Spurs as the only top 6 side who hasn’t.
If Liverpool had already won it before, I genuinely wouldn’t give a fuck for City.

Liverpool are whiney but they’re way down on my hate list.
Apart from the obvious cunt teams in London, I prefer them to Utd, and City actually. I do want City to win the PL, but that’s purely because it would leave Spurs as the only top 6 side who hasn’t.
If Liverpool had already won it before, I genuinely wouldn’t give a fuck for City.
That Suarez business took them near the top of my hate list for me, the supporters, players, manager, directors were an absolute disgrace.

TBH at home and squad wise Liverpool are probably in a stronger position than us but against them and for that matter City in the CL quarters I don't mind if we play park the bus and steal a win football.

Poch to be hopefully pragmatic for this game, most times in recent years we have gone toe to toe with Liverpool it hasn't worked that well, they are better pressers but they are vulnerable to counters. Lets be smart even if that's boring.

Back
Top Bottom