Liverpoo v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 31.03.19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure you'd want wing backs high up the pitch because they will just expose the space behind and isolate the back 3 - so you'd end up with a lot of 3 on 3 scenarios if they do break on the counter.

I think the most important thing is not doing anything stupid, and that seems too hard to manage at the moment.

After the Southampton debacle this game is still too far away for me to get excited about at the moment.
A few hopes though:
the warm weather training in Barca sees a few heads banged and a bit of focus regained
that Liverpool get stuffed tonight and that they fail to beat Fulham at the weekend because that would see a fair few squeaky scouse bums come the 31st!

...a few hopes though:
that Liverpool get stuffed tonight and that they fail to beat Fulham at the weekend because that would see a fair few squeaky scouse bums come the 31st!

:dembelelol::dempsey::parker::saha:

Yeah, good luck with that... way to waste a wish!
Not a religious man I take it....?

P.S... Wow, just realised we've got a lot of ex-Fulham players in common....

Not even counting Dimitar Berbatov, Simon Davies, Bobby Zamora......
Paul Konchesky, Danny Murphy, Stephen Kelly.... Darren Bent, Steeeeeed Malbranque...... the list goes on!

....Adel Taraabt, Ryan Fredericks, Lewis Holtby, Kasey Keller...

Jeez, it's worse than I thought!
:bmj:

Last edited:
Or you could just stop taking things so seriously.

If we call ourselves bottle jobs, all the mongs on social media will just get bored of it. Removes what little weight it has.

All rolls off my back anyway. Rather be called a bottle job than being some nondescript mid table team that does nothing of note.
Yeah, I am surprised people care so much what other fans or the media call us. Especially as most don't value their opinion anyway.

Fucking bottle dropping scouse cunts. Title was theirs a few weeks ago and they have bottled it. 2-1 to Spurs. Would enjoy ending their fading title hopes so much I think I might wank myself into orbit.

Getting back to some ot our fanbase, on Saturday at Southampton were two wankers in front of me who rarely stood up to look at the game but were on their phones constantly. One was typing 'fuck we are shit' or 'no chance of top 4' etc seconds after they equalised. The other one had his camera on the entire game seemingly oblivious to the live football match taking place in front of him. All clubs have wanky fans but we seem to have more and more these days. Modern football is seriously pissing me off and apart from visiting the hostelries and meeting old friends there was really not much to enjoy last week.

Last edited:
Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose
Winks - Dier
Son - Eriksen - Dele
Kane
Son is away with Korea just before this, so if he isn't ready then..

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose
Winks - Dier - Sissoko
Eriksen - Dele
Kane​

Getting back to some ot our fanbase, on Saturday at Southampton were two wankers in front of me who rarely stood up to look at the game but were on their phones constantly. One was typing 'fuck we are shit' or 'no chance of top 4' etc seconds after they equalised. The other one had his camera on the entire game seemingly oblivious to the live football match taking place in front of him. All clubs have wanky fans but we seem to have more and more these days. Modern football is seriously pissing me off and apart from visiting the hostelries and meeting old friends there was really not much to enjoy last week.
Modern life I'm afraid...everybody wants to be the next blogging sensation or youtube millionaire...or both...

Back
Top Bottom