Liverpoo v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 31.03.19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who the fuck are you, you gooner cunt.

Learn to use the quote button properly. Call me out again, and it'll be the biggest mistake of your shit life.
I am........how do i put it???.......scared? I've supported our glorious team since early '81 when we were on our f.a cup run. Probably when u weren't even born pal, so no not a gooner actually. Who the fuck r u? Probably some sad student hiding behind his keyboard making out he's hard cos no one can actually see him.....

I am........how do i put it???.......scared? I've supported our glorious team since early '81 when we were on our f.a cup run. Probably when u weren't even born pal, so no not a gooner actually. Who the fuck r u? Probably some sad student hiding behind his keyboard making out he's hard cos no one can actually see him.....

You've made 27 (shit) posts since 2018. Get tae fuck you wee cunt. You're a gooner and a cunt.

Student? I fucking wish I was that young.

Apologise, or I'll smack every single tooth out yer goddamn mouth...both of 'em.

giphy.gif

Sigh.....apologise for what exactly?? Not liking your Avatar or username? And how does taking the piss out of you make me a gooner exactly nobhead?! Yes as u say i haven't posted that many quotes, but i read the forum every day and yes i know you're a regular poster. If you can't take a pisstake maybe you're on the wrong forum goat? I don't like your new Avatar cos fuck me, aren't we all bored with brexit? Your username's fine i guess.....

Sigh.....apologise for what exactly?? Not liking your Avatar or username? And how does taking the piss out of you make me a gooner exactly nobhead?! Yes as u say i haven't posted that many quotes, but i read the forum every day and yes i know you're a regular poster. If you can't take a pisstake maybe you're on the wrong forum goat? I don't like your new Avatar cos fuck me, aren't we all bored with brexit? Your username's fine i guess.....

I can feel the hatred turning to respect now, not long before the noshing begins, was expecting a fight.

giphy.gif

And I came on this thread to have a preview of dippers game
:dier:

With so long till match day I’m expecting this thread to touch on anything and everything from the birth of Jesus, the Napoleonic wars, whether dinosaurs really existed and the role of the space time continuum in movies.

All resulting in a semi-decent cunt off.

Anything less would be a massive disappointment.

Anyway.

Thread title needs to change. And Liverpool are cunts.

Hillsborough was a tragedy but they don’t want to talk about Heysel. Normally everything horrible that happens means there’s some connection to “Liverpool Football Club”. Plus Suarez is a racist cunt and they all came out supporting HIM. If I was racist at work I’d be sacked. And struggle to find work. And also be a terrible human being.

Fucking cunts the lot of them.

With so long till match day I’m expecting this thread to touch on anything and everything from the birth of Jesus, the Napoleonic wars, whether dinosaurs really existed and the role of the space time continuum in movies.

All resulting in a semi-decent cunt off.

Anything less would be a massive disappointment.
There’s nothing to talk about

Napoleon started it and he was a cunt

Back
Top Bottom