LIVE! Spurs v Anderlecht (1984 UEFA Cup Final) #TheLaneTheFinale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They should ALWAYS do football like this... 33 years after the event, we all know the result, and can just sit back, relax and watch the drama unfold!

I can't wait for our 1960/61 season... I've got a funny feeling we might avoid relegation...

The two Brian's are a class above anything we get these days. Moore just described what he saw and Clough was measured in his punditry. No sensationalism.

There were a couple of comments from Clough about their semi which made me think he knew something was up even then.

I guess being around during the early 80s makes it harder to swallow resting players for any cup competition when you remember moments like that. Kids today eh, they just don't get it.

#SCOREYOUBASTARD

I guess being around during the early 80s makes it harder to swallow resting players for any cup competition when you remember moments like that. Kids today eh, they just don't get it.

#SCOREYOUBASTARD

Yet we played without Hoddle, Ardiles, Perryman, Clemence and put in youth team players in their place
:freund:

Back
Top Bottom