#LevyTime - Who will he sign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which players will we sign before the deadline?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone else totally fucked off with THFC/Levy being painted as the bad guys in the media and the rest of football...?
"Tightfisted Levy... 'orrible Tottenham... North London Bully boys..."
are we really that evil... are we a nasty horrible club, who think nothing of turning the head of another player in order to sign him ? Have I been supporting the bad guys all along? ...or is everyone at it? 'cos if so, why does it feel like only Tottenham hit below the belt to make a transfer...?
Can't we just conclude a transfer without the player in question refusing to play, or handing in a transfer request, or the Manager/Chairman of that club going on about what a cancer Tottenham are on whiter-than-white pure innocent football?
makes me fucking sick, when clubs like Man City & Chelsea are throwing VAST DISGUSTING sums of money that would keep some ENTIRE COUNTRIES AFLOAT for a year, at their overpaid, overpriced money-buys-you-everything players!
We're merely trying to add and integrate a bit of experience with our admirable Youth policy... tell me, are we really to blame for 'breaking football'? There's plenty others out there more culpable and to blame than us...
Jeez... just 'cos we're associated with being Jewish.... it's like the rest of the country has a genuine problem with it... tell me you haven't noticed... tell me it ain't so!

Two factors, one there is unfortunately some anti-Jewish bullshit and always has been.

Secondly though Man City and Chavs for the most part have so much money they can afford to buy the best from across Europe. We are stuck with getting players for West Brom and Southampton and thus piss them off.

It is hypocritical as those clubs in turn buy/turns heads of players from clubs below them in the championship etc, but clubs in the championship just have to take it. Baggies and Saints can put up a stink if they want to.

No one likes to lose their best players but we lose ours every couple of years, it's just part of football.

I think the press are pissed off we didn't roll over and sell Kane and Lloris to United this summer as well - a lot of them pretty much staked their reputations on the transfers in early in the window, just because in their minds Levy will always take the money and United are too big to turn down.

I might be paranoid but it felt like whoever hits the print button on the fixture list expected at least one of them to be sitting in the home dressing room on the opening day....

Nobody.

The windows are closed pretty much every league but here so transfers would be between EPL clubs.

Sure, some on the continent might part with their players but considering not many did business yesterday for reinforcements, that avenue is as good as dead. Even if our targets are not necessarily from there, but surely PL clubs we steal from need to get reinforcements. I think it will be a fairly downbeat deadline day.

Wanyama and a random striker I think. Have a feeling West Brom will dig their heels in over Berahino in the hope another good season will get City, Chelsea or Utd interested.

Looks like none of the 'ITK's' have any idea either, checked over on SC and no new info, you'd think if these guys genuinely knew shit they would have info right about now as the window is closing but apparently not.

:harrylol:

Kind of adds to my theory that they just piggy back stories from newspapers.

Edit correction: basically said things might happen who knows type post.

ITK? lololololololol all cunts if can't name any player on the last fucking day but we all knew that.

Only cunts on sites like SC buy into their lies.

Wanyama and Pato out.

It must take like 6 hours to fly from Russia so Witsel out.

Hell all these fucking targets you found in the paper. We are linked to everyone and buy no one.

Got that wrong should have gone for no one levy out.

I was cynical but Levy somehow even went under my expectations.

Anyone else totally fucked off with THFC/Levy being painted as the bad guys in the media and the rest of football...?
"Tightfisted Levy... 'orrible Tottenham... North London Bully boys..."
are we really that evil... are we a nasty horrible club, who think nothing of turning the head of another player in order to sign him ? Have I been supporting the bad guys all along? ...or is everyone at it? 'cos if so, why does it feel like only Tottenham hit below the belt to make a transfer...?
Can't we just conclude a transfer without the player in question refusing to play, or handing in a transfer request, or the Manager/Chairman of that club going on about what a cancer Tottenham are on whiter-than-white pure innocent football?
makes me fucking sick, when clubs like Man City & Chelsea are throwing VAST DISGUSTING sums of money that would keep some ENTIRE COUNTRIES AFLOAT for a year, at their overpaid, overpriced money-buys-you-everything players!
We're merely trying to add and integrate a bit of experience with our admirable Youth policy... tell me, are we really to blame for 'breaking football'? There's plenty others out there more culpable and to blame than us...
Jeez... just 'cos we're associated with being Jewish.... it's like the rest of the country has a genuine problem with it... tell me you haven't noticed... tell me it ain't so!
I didn't realise we had Stevie Wonder on the forum .
Outsiders See us as permanent failures , sell our best , boring , rotten owner , chairman .
Sadly in their eyes there is nothing to like .

I didn't realise we had Stevie Wonder on the forum .
Outsiders See us as permanent failures , sell our best , boring , rotten owner , chairman .
Sadly in their eyes there is nothing to like .
stevie-wonder-10.30.2013.jpg

"I just called, to say... I love Spurs!"

Back
Top Bottom