Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
How can you slap anyone’s arse when you never address anything?

Who’s arsenals back up CM that’s so so vastly superior to ours?

You don’t even know who the fucking players are that you claim are better than ours

:harrylol:
I'm still waiting for the quotes where I said we played shit after Poch's Spurs bummed Mourinho's united 3-0 at Old trafford.

And the one where I said our form would collapse immediately after the window closed.

And when I said that was an indication that our window was not a shambolic disaster, people like you said we played shit and the result meant fuck all.

You're not squirming out of this one, mate

giphy.gif

And what the fuck has Woolwich's squad players got to do with anything?

I haven't mentioned any their players once in this or the Poch thread.

There’s no levy or Enic out. Unless some members have a couple billions burning in the pockets
Doesn't mean we shouldn't be allowed to express an opinion though mate.

And considering there's a poll asking if Poch should be sacked, surely it's only fair to run a poll asking if Levy should go.

As was pointed out earlier, considering Poch was publicly begging for backing that didn't materialise last summer, it seems quite bizarre that he's the one now taking all the shit from the fans.

Its kinda weird how so many would rather support a chairman who provided 0 new signings depite his manager publicly begging, than support the beleaguered manager now suffering the consequences

Doesn't mean we shouldn't be allowed to express an opinion though mate.

And considering there's a poll asking if Poch should be sacked, surely it's only fair to run a poll asking if Levy should go.

As was pointed out earlier, considering Poch was publicly begging for backing that didn't materialise last summer, it seems quite bizarre that he's the one now taking all the shit from the fans.

Its kinda weird how so many would rather support a chairman who provided 0 new signings depite his manager publicly begging, than support the beleaguered manager now suffering the consequences
You are right I agree BUT since levy is the boss 8 managers went to the hot seat. Not counting caretakers and only one Levy. The manager will change and soon I reckon.

And what the fuck has Woolwich's squad players got to do with anything?

I haven't mentioned any their players once in this or the Poch thread.
But John I said the rest if the top 6 bar City.
5 players from each squad that are vastly superior to ours.

You claim our squad has been neglected and the manager shat on and all our rivals have owners who have backed their managers at every beck and call.

So from four 22 man squads (86 players) you should very easily be able to pick out 20 who are a whole level above what we have.

I even gave you Liverpool’s...it was funny that two were full backs who you wouldn’t have wanted.....that Champo 9M Hull bloke and academy kid that you would have shit the bed over, hahah

You can’t do it....post as many funny gifs as you like but you’ve lost any last shred of credibility you had on this, and the whole forum can see where you’ve fallen flat.
You’re demanding answers over menial crap that has no bearing on my views after dodging questions for five days that are the CRUX of your entire stance.

Name the players and I’ll dig up some quotes where people like you belittled the Utd 0-3.
Because I asked you nearly a week ago and you haven’t answered.

By not being able to answer this task, your argument about our squad has no foundation, no truth, no credit and is being proven to be a load of baseless and meaningless shit.

Pinocchio gifs won’t save you or distract anyone.
You’ve been royally destroyed and the ONE way to save your image is to name the players.

I even set the challenge to the whole forum and none of cronies could do it either.
Don’t think this will go away.

Either answer or everything you’ve said about Levy is fake news. Simple as that.....Scott? Anyone?

Away you go...............

Last edited:
But John I said the rest if the top 6 bar City.
5 players from each squad that are vastly superior to ours.

You claim our squad has been neglected and the manager shat on and all our rivals have owners who have backed their managers at every beck and call.

So from four 22 man squads (86 players) you should very easily be able to pick out 20 who are a whole level above what we have.

I even gave you Liverpool’s...it was funny that two were full backs who you wouldn’t have wanted.....that Champo 9M Hull bloke and academy kid that you would have shit the bed over, hahah

You can’t do it....post as many funny gifs as you like but you’ve lost any last shred of credibility you had on this, and the whole forum can see where you’ve fallen flat.
You’re demanding answers over menial crap that has no bearing on my views after dodging questions for five days that are the CRUX of your entire stance.

Name the players and I’ll dig up some quotes where people like you belittled the Utd 0-3.
Because I asked you nearly a week ago and you haven’t answered.

By not being able to answer this task, your argument about our squad has no foundation, no truth, no credit and is being proven to be a load of baseless and meaningless shit.

Pinocchio gifs won’t save you or distract anyone.
You’ve been royally destroyed and the ONE way to save your image is to name the players.

I even set the challenge to the whole forum and none of cronies could do it either.
Don’t think this will go away.

Either answer or everything you’ve said about Levy is fake news. Simple as that.....Scott? Anyone?

Away you go...............
What kind of bullshit is this?

Every man and his dog knows Pocchetino hasn't had the same backing as his top 6 counterparts.
Even Levy's biggest supporters admit this and try to use reasoned arguments like stadium costs or long term stability to justify their case.
You're just in denial.

Now you want me to write a list of 20 players who are better than Harry Winks or Harry Kane so you can masturbate yourself silly while throwing even more bullshit on the fire.

You claimed on the previous page I said Shaquiri was better than Eriksen, and Mason Mount was better than Sonny

Pinnochio indeed. An embarrassment to the forum

Last edited:
Bit of a dodge John, and no one gives a fuck about race or ethnicity, so let’s forget that.

But Levy *is* part of our history and he *does* love the club. He is a legitimate fan. Lewis is different - sure he’s not fussed in the least. And as you say, a billionaire is a billionaire.

But if we Levy goes, we do risk becoming a bit more plastic. Maybe that’s not such a bad thing and is the way football is going, but it’s a fair question.

How do you get more plastic than our own fans boasting about an American fucking football team playing in the same stadium as us?

Every man and his dog knows Pocchetino hasn't had the same backing as his top 6 counterparts.
But you can’t name just five players in each squad bar City to prove this.

NOBODY can.

Until you do, your words mean fuck all.
Can you do it for City? Yes

But not Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea or arse?
If they have been backed, name the players who are vastly superior. It’s very, very simple John.

NOBODY can.

If they have been backed, name the players who are vastly superior. It’s very, very simple John.
5 players better than who?
Winks? Sissoko?
Eriksen, Toby, Verts and Rose at their peak? or Eriksen, Toby, Verts and Rose running out their contracts today?

You're in denial Sammy.
In denial and full of shit.

I’m a dog, that means you’re a cat. Can I do cat-like things better than you? Of course not, I’m a dog. Can I name cats other than City cats? Not in this context, but yes overall, I can name many. This proves that City squad cats are no better than dogs - obviously. Therefore I - being a dog - am far better qualified to talk about dogs in the top six squads, bar city’s (who are cats as I’ve admitted) and shouldn’t be discussed without the overall dog caveat being applied.

I’m astonished you can’t see this.

Back in the summer I was the only one saying we shouldn’t sign any more cats as it was quite obvious that City had all the best cats already, and if we wanted to stay competitive, we should look to signing more dogs and people disagreed with me. Ha - look at them now. All this proves is that when you’re right, you’re right and when you’re wrong you’re also right, as cats and dogs don’t belong in the same conversation when it comes to standing on the terraces before someone you’re arguing with. Surely you can’t argue with that? It’s quite simple

Levy has backed Poch plenty. Poch signed some good players and some shockers. Also signed players he hardly played. And I’m not having it that Levy is signing players Poch didn’t want.

Poch got loads out of the players, we then plateaued and are on a downslope now. This falls on the manager. It’s not Levy making Dele play like a blind cripple. It’s not Levy’s fault that Eriksen wants a sun tan. It’s not Levy’s fault that Winks can only pass the ball five yards. All on Poch.

Saying that, the name five players from other teams that are better than ours is a stupid argument. There’s plenty of proof Poch has been backed without that.

How do you get more plastic than our own fans boasting about an American fucking football team playing in the same stadium as us?
More plastic?

How about claiming 450M and 27 players in five years is fuck all, and shitting on the manager?

How about claiming a 1.2bn ground and multi million pound training center is not investment either?

Levy Out is as fucking plastic as it gets.
Cunts drooling over Sheiks and Russian Mafia owners and claiming they are the real fanz.

LOOOOOOL

Saying that, the name five players from other teams that
It’s so stupid yet not ONE person can do it.

Why?

Because their squads aren’t better. Simple as that.
And that means that they haven’t been backed way more than Poch.

People are happy to quote me with 1000 word posts week after week arguing against me, but the one thing that would prove them right, they are all avoiding.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.....running for the hills, diving behind the sofa, pulling the covers up over their faces at the realisation that Origi was not vastly superior to Llorente and that Kieta was not vastly superior to Ndombele, and that Firminho was not vastly superior to Son.

It’s like me claiming we are better than Juventus, but I can’t say which of our players are better.

It’s so stupid yet not ONE person can do it.

Why?

Because their squads aren’t better. Simple as that.
And that means that they haven’t been backed way more than Poch.

People are happy to quote me with 1000 word posts week after week arguing against me, but the one thing that would prove them right, they are all avoiding.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.....running for the hills, diving behind the sofa, pulling the covers up over their faces at the realisation that Origi was not vastly superior to Llorente and that Kieta was not vastly superior to Ndombele, and that Firminho was not vastly superior to Son.

It’s like me claiming we are better than Juventus, but I can’t say which of our players are better.
I agree that Poch has been backed. Said so in my last post. But I don’t understand how asking for five players per squad is enforcing your argument. Why not seven? Or nine? It’s stupid because it can’t be done. We are so close to our rivals that they wouldn’t be able to do the same with our squad.

If there were a player we could’ve signed but didn’t, that’s different. We’d be better if we had signed Allison, VVD, Robertson, Salah, Mane, Kante, Alonso, Tierney, Aubameyang, Pogba, De Gea, AWB, Maguire. Only then could it be argued that we didn’t back Poch, but he’d have signed Salah and never play him.

Back
Top Bottom