Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only time will tell. We shall see if we spend big or not. I was agreeing with another poster who said we won't spend a lot. You can take it up with them too. I remember being shouted at by people saying there's no way we go the whole summer without signing anyone. But we did. So I am sorry if I don't just go along with the masses. It's all predictions so no wrong or right. Maybe mourinho doesn't want to spend big & has changed like some have suggested. He has even said he is more than happy with the players he has. None of us know.
You’re correct. Always just predictions. But you do know just because you took a stance when we signed Saha, it doesn’t mean you still have to be down on the board years later.

You always talk about us not spending money, even in a post saying we are handing our manager a terrifying £15m a year!

I don’t think Jose has changed at all and he’ll want to spend money. I’m convinced he’ll get it to spend too. No point in taking Mourinho into your club and not listening to him when he asks for something.

You’re correct. Always just predictions. But you do know just because you took a stance when we signed Saha, it doesn’t mean you still have to be down on the board years later.

You always talk about us not spending money, even in a post saying we are handing our manager a terrifying £15m a year!

I don’t think Jose has changed at all and he’ll want to spend money. I’m convinced he’ll get it to spend too. No point in taking Mourinho into your club and not listening to him when he asks for something.
Like I say. Time will tell.

Mate of mine, a West Stand ST holder, just sent me this, it's on Twitter. Says he doesn't know if there's any truth to it

PBoMxix.jpg

ENIC may be looking to sell ....

1) appointing a high spending Mourinho is not typically our style.

2) Mourinho is a global brand who can attract talents as well as buyers who wants success on the field.

3) Mourinho will only accept the contract if and only if he is promised huge transfer Budget to work on

There was a WhatsApp message that was doing the rounds yesterday about some American buyers.
According to it, Levy would remain in place for 12 months
EDIT
It's in the Levy out thread.
It's an old April Fools joke as was pointed out further up on this page.

A decently thought out one to be fair.

Back
Top Bottom