Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tumblr_povvujH2cC1qg3jwvo2_500.gif

I can’t believe N’Koudou’s wages.
Fucking hell his agent pulled a blinder there
:pochfacepalm:
The ave PL wage two years ago (can't find a more recent report) was £50k per week!! GKN is on £35k pw, I'd say his agent and us fucked him.

You can add at least 20% to that average figure to get to where we are today I would guess.

The ave PL wage two years ago (can't find a more recent report) was £50k per week!! GKN is on £35k pw, I'd say his agent and us fucked him.

You can add at least 20% to that average figure to get to where we are today I would guess.
for a proper comparison the Mode Average is probably more applicable as the likes of Sanchez will skew the median. The average wage between me, you and Harry Kane would be £M's.

for a proper comparison the Mode Average is probably more applicable as the likes of Sanchez will skew the median. The average wage between me, you and Harry Kane would be £M's.
That average is pre-Sanchez and pre-Ozil new deal, it will also include academy players who's wages are notoriously low (football salary terms) when the first breakthrough.

What's Levy ever done for us? 🤔

Apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what has Levy done for us?

#VincentTanIn

Back
Top Bottom