Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm cool.......

9mwloRL.gif

Wow. I've always imagined you in massive yellow shorts and a wife beater.

You never can tell can you?

Following on from my discussion with Team Tanguy Team Tanguy in the match thread re: money available for transfers, I'd thought I 'd have a look at the registered accounts.

The latest, obvs, being for 2016-17, here they are

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/media/10293/tottenham-hotspur-limited-300617-annual-report-2017.pdf

These show on page 2 that the total profit after tax was £41m after tax.
This figure does not include the £400m loan for the building of the stadium.

It also shows on the same page that the directors have not recommended the payment of a dividend to the shareholders.
2016, 2015. 2014, and 2013 I think the shareholders received £0.

Everything I said pre season is coming to pass. ALL OF IT.

I want an apology off of every last one of you cunts.

We have our best points total after 23 games of a Premier League season, our most away wins ever in a Premier League season with 4 months left of the campaign, are in the semi finals of a domestic competition, still alive and kicking in every competition we are a part of which only us and 2 other teams in the country can claim to be halfway through the season, are 1/4 on for a top 4 finish which ultimately is our key achievement throughout a season and in the knockouts of the Champions League qualifying from a group that consisted of Barcelona, PSV Eindhoven and Inter Milan.

What was it you said pre season that is coming to pass that requires an apology???

Here's an interesting one to mull over for anyone saying Levy doesn't back Pochettino when need be. 5 out of our top 7 highest transfer fees ever paid have all been Pochettino signings.

Over £292m laid out on incomings, which is a pretty hefty slab to be fair & so far only one key player sold in the form of Walker

Here's an interesting one to mull over for anyone saying Levy doesn't back Pochettino when need be. 5 out of our top 7 highest transfer fees ever paid have all been Pochettino signings.

Over £292m laid out on incomings, which is a pretty hefty slab to be fair & so far only one key player sold in the form of Walker
the income of the club goes up & up, the pay of the players goes up, transfer fees go up, you can't use the transfer fee in isolation to the income of the club, need to show it as a percentage of income
but I expect that shown as a percentage it will still be the same (highest transfers under Poch)

Fuck off you tosser.....what, you said we’d be third and in all the cups by the end of January?

Fucking wankers all crawling out the woodwork prematurely telling everyone about our downfall.....Scott, Dane, now this Cunt

Bet you can’t wait for Chelsea to win tomorrow....”we support the players by saying they need replacing”

Biggest bunch of demented, fairweather pricks that ever graced the forum.

Nowhere to be seen unless there’s crisis in the air.

Think you're confused, did you think you were on the Woolwich forum? the team not in the top four, not in the semi-final, not in the CL ... it's very poor trolling when you're such a thick cunt you can't even remember what site you're on ...

You're as sharp as a marble, now fuck of back to where you belong ...

I think Levy is great. He's a great businessman. He likely sees spurs success being built for the future and not now. You could gamble and spend big now, when we are in a strong position. However that could put us under financial pressure if success doesn't come. Instead he grows us slowly, waiting for the stadium without investing too heavily in the squad. It's wise. Yes we are impatient and would love instant success. But I think he's a great long term chairman.

I think Levy is great. He's a great businessman. He likely sees spurs success being built for the future and not now. You could gamble and spend big now, when we are in a strong position. However that could put us under financial pressure if success doesn't come. Instead he grows us slowly, waiting for the stadium without investing too heavily in the squad. It's wise. Yes we are impatient and would love instant success. But I think he's a great long term chairman.
cool-story-bro-4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom