Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still no answer then? You’re a windbag Norse. Call me a dick all day long, but that will never make you remotely interesting. Many might disagree, but I find you to be one of the most tedious of posters on this tragic site. You’d send meerkats on whizz to sleep. Want to bang on about the intern again? Proper old mid-life crisis there you sad old cunt. Jesus - what a life.

Obviously your consistent, mindlessly infantile abuse is much more interesting.

Goodbye.

Slightly OT, but there is a Twitter thread going right now with an Woolwich fan savaging Ozil. Interesting that the bloke (Ozil that is) is appearently on a whooping £350k a week.

Obviously your consistent, mindlessly infantile abuse is much more interesting.

Goodbye.
Aww, thanks Norse. I’d been told I needed to work on my consistency. You’re a toff. Your post above was illuminating. It’s certainly news that Ozil is on £350k a week. Blimey. The nights must be drawing in wherever you are.

can't see Levy sacking Poch & coaching team, its down to money

why pay off Poch, wait until someone comes in for him
not being in top 4 or top 6 saves paying players bonuses
not playing in europe saves having to buy in top players
all the extra money that would come in from CL or EL would go out in transfers for players and wages, so saving money not being there
EPL pays club around £100M that will cover the club's costs so why not just stay outside of top 6 and don't win a cup

why pay off Poch, wait until someone comes in for him

I was mistaken on this point, but was corrected.

If we sack Poch, we just continue to pay him his wage. We don't have to buy him out of his entire contract. He would simply continue to be paid by us, until such point that he got another gig. So it's not actually that big a deal.

You pay big bucks when you buy a manager from another club, who is in contract. So if Man U wanted him now, and we refused, they'd pay us the value of the contract (and probably a little more).

If we sack Poch, we just continue to pay him his wage. We don't have to buy him out of his entire contract. He would simply continue to be paid by us, until such point that he got another gig. So it's not actually that big a deal.

is that what Poch's contract says ?

You pay big bucks when you buy a manager from another club, who is in contract. So if Man U wanted him now, and we refused, they'd pay us the value of the contract (and probably a little more).

Apart from UK employment law and human rights rules against slavery it's a great plan. You can't keep an employee prisoner unless they agree, you have to pay up his/her contract after notice period is served.

think Levy's master plan is falling apart here
we have 4 players who will be out of contract so lost any transfer fee's
we need to replace the out of contract player (more money to spend)
out of C/L why should Kane & Son stay, we would get lots of money, but who would we get in ?
with just EPL money there is little chance of paying off the debt, the interest is easy its the debt that is going to be a big probelm

Feel a bit sorry for those who genuinely thought levy/enic would lead us to major trophies & put footballing matters before profit. They have been very supportive of them despite just a league cup in 18 years. Currently a mid table team with major trophies looking miles away. & still continue to back them even as things fall apart.

For many years levy has been awful with transfers, both buying & selling BUT they still talk about being levy'd like he is some sort of transfer genius. When in fact he struggles to sell unwanted & want away players. & makes signing players a million times harder than it needs to be. Now we are stuck with players running down there contracts so we have lost millions on sales. & lost even more on wages being payed to them & unwanted players. Add to the fact not backing us & getting in players has left us stale & in need of a massive overhaul. What a mess they have guided us in to. We will see how they respond which will be very telling. I for one can't see them doing what it will take for us to become winners.

Airfixx Airfixx Why is your favourite chairman in the whole wide world persisting with a manager that is sending us backwards? Why are our owners persisting with someone who is sending us backwards?

Could it be that actually, our owners don't give a flying fuck as long as they are making profit?

Grow up....

ENIC: OUT
Poch: OUT
The majority of our players at one point or another: OUT

How on earth do you expect anyone but the little worm-pool you are pandering to to take you seriously, you wet knickered melt?

If only there was a winner button I would award it to you for this take a bow mate.

Of course you'd cheer this twat on.... Despite your intermittent attempts, you routinely fail to 'score points' on me with your ill-informed, flawed and often made up rhetoric.

Enjoy your little circle jerk children.

Grow up....

How on earth do you expect anyone but the little worm-pool you are pandering to to take you seriously, you wet knickered melt?

Of course you'd cheer this twat on.... Despite your intermittent attempts, you routinely fail to 'score points' on me with your ill-informed, flawed and often made up rhetoric.

So you don't have an answer basically, just resorting to your typical "melt" rantings as per usual.

I am convinced at this point you sleep with a life sized cardboard cutout of Levy.

So you don't have an answer basically, just resorting to your typical "melt" rantings as per usual.

I am convinced at this point you sleep with a life sized cardboard cutout of Levy.

Nah, I just can't take you seriously enough to dignify your childish sniping with a more thoughtful reply.

Your subsequent reply only further vindicates my thinking...

Grow up....

And this is why dear posters you should not allow under age children on a forum unsupervised because of this type of angry response from an hormonal youth who claims I'm picking on him/her :pochfacepalm:

And this is why dear posters you should not allow under age children on a forum unsupervised because of this type of angry response from an hormonal youth who claims I'm picking on him/her :pochfacepalm:

Skew my comments however you like....

Trust me; it's nothing I don't take in my stride....

Nah, I just can't take you seriously enough to dignify your childish sniping with a more thoughtful reply.

Your subsequent reply only further vindicates my thinking...

You, of all people trying to take the moral highground is utterly laughable mate, maybe you lack self-awareness, I don't know what it is but you have the mental age of a 10 year old and you prove that time and time again on here with your childish outbursts when people disagree with you.

It doesn't surprise me though, you don't like the taste of your own medicine, that's ok, maybe Levy can comfort you and stroke your hair to sleep whilst whispering the yearly financials into your ear.

But that is the problem mate you don't take it in your stride but instead act petulant when anyone dares to question the club or worse question or disagree with you as evidenced last week when you told me not to give you a disagree rating.
FWIW I didn't look to get under your skin when I made that comment because I can do that easy against you because your not difficult opposition, instead I agreed with what he said regardless of who he was responding to instead of it being you.
You can be a good poster and sometimes I will agree as you well know and other times disagree like you to do others including myself, so why don't you lighten up and show a bit of respect because we all use the forum.
If I'm honest I have had my suspicions about you for a while because all you do is try to shut any dissention down classic club plant.

Back
Top Bottom