Levy / ENIC

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Register to remove

I can’t believe N’Koudou’s wages.
Fucking hell his agent pulled a blinder there
:pochfacepalm:
The ave PL wage two years ago (can't find a more recent report) was £50k per week!! GKN is on £35k pw, I'd say his agent and us fucked him.

You can add at least 20% to that average figure to get to where we are today I would guess.

The ave PL wage two years ago (can't find a more recent report) was £50k per week!! GKN is on £35k pw, I'd say his agent and us fucked him.

You can add at least 20% to that average figure to get to where we are today I would guess.
for a proper comparison the Mode Average is probably more applicable as the likes of Sanchez will skew the median. The average wage between me, you and Harry Kane would be £M's.

for a proper comparison the Mode Average is probably more applicable as the likes of Sanchez will skew the median. The average wage between me, you and Harry Kane would be £M's.
That average is pre-Sanchez and pre-Ozil new deal, it will also include academy players who's wages are notoriously low (football salary terms) when the first breakthrough.

Register to remove

Top Bottom