Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And if u took levys cock out your mouth long enough for your brain to engage itself we might give a fuck what u think anyone should do....we know u think levy is all powerfully but we would be fine without him and you too..This great club deserve some real on field ambition, whdn he sells up an we still have won fuck all and not invested in quality players like other smaller teams even do. I will except your apology like a real grown up does. With a bit of class..lmao.....
Some people on here make me piss. This is really all they have in life and how dare u have a different opinion..typical keyboard cowards. I thought we all supported the same club and were on here to have a discussion like adults, levy is just the chairman he is not the club. I can not like or agree with his actions because I don't support levy fc...And I am allowed my own thoughts regarding the club I support, we don't all just go with whatever levy tells us.

You're a fucking prick and everyone on this forum thinks you're a cunting cunt. Fuck off

When I read this it was regarding a Championship club. They would basically be another Wolverhampton.
Also owning two CL clubs wasn't a problem for Red Bull because they're in two different national associations.
No. Red Bull worked around it by setting up a separate parent company for Salzburg. On paper Red Bull are no longer the owners of Salzburg, just a key sponsor.

Same thing that PSG's owners will have to do when they take over clubs in England or in Italy (Roma being rumoured).

I actually theorized on this a while back that I could see them investing in us considering the already friendly relation between us and PSG.

No. Red Bull worked around it by setting up a separate parent company for Salzburg. On paper Red Bull are no longer the owners of Salzburg, just a key sponsor.

Same thing that PSG's owners will have to do when they take over clubs in England or in Italy (Roma being rumoured).

I actually theorized on this a while back that I could see them investing in us considering the already friendly relation between us and PSG.
Can’t see it, to be honest. While we’re “turnkey,” we also have a fanbase and club culture probably most opposed to such a move. And if you thought Levy was a pain over transfers, wait ‘til you try to buy the whole thing...

You're a fucking prick and everyone on this forum thinks you're a cunting cunt. Fuck off
Really. Because your so popular u know everyone on here and can speak for them too LMAO...If people want to be aggressive and offensive for no reason while we are just having a discussion about the club we all love, then I am going to respond in kind as that is all those type of people seem to understand. So maybe u should look at the previous posts and just grow up a little too..coys

Really. Because your so popular u know everyone on here and can speak for them too LMAO...If people want to be aggressive and offensive for no reason while we are just having a discussion about the club we all love, then I am going to respond in kind as that is all those type of people seem to understand. So maybe u should look at the previous posts and just grow up a little too..coys

Fuck off you gooner cunt.

Fuck off you gooner cunt.
Two can play that game. I'm a gooner cunt lmao... very well though out argument. U dont like my opinion so im a gooner...
Well due to your pathetic child like response I am calling your bluff, u must be a gooner double agent who's trying to de-stabilise our fan base from within.. u nearly had us all fooled but i foiled your sick and dastardly plan and have now revealed your true purpose......god Damn you fucking gooner infiltrators....

Be careful what you wish for. They could turn around and buy the Spammers or some shit
I'd rather they bought out the dildo brothers than bought Spurs. Fuck being associated with that backward shit heap of a poisonous regime. When you're too deeply entwined with radical Islamic terrorism in the opinion of the Saudis, you're totally and madly fucked.

No lie, Qatar buys the club and I'm done.

I'd rather they bought out the dildo brothers than bought Spurs. Fuck being associated with that backward shit heap of a poisonous regime. When you're too deeply entwined with radical Islamic terrorism in the opinion of the Saudis, you're totally and madly fucked.

No lie, Qatar buys the club and I'm done.

Geopolitically speaking I'd be inclined to take their side of that spat, but it remains an unsavory place run by unsavory people.

Uncle Joe isn't exactly Mr. Cuddles himself of course.

It would be empty, stupid fun to have a petro-doping sugar daddy own Spurs. I'd enjoy every minute of it, and we would deserve every bit of the abuse that would come our way.

Geopolitically speaking I'd be inclined to take their side of that spat, but it remains an unsavory place run by unsavory people.

Uncle Joe isn't exactly Mr. Cuddles himself of course.

It would be empty, stupid fun to have a petro-doping sugar daddy own Spurs. I'd enjoy every minute of it, and we would deserve every bit of the abuse that would come our way.
Joe Lewis is a 1%er cunt whose greed has surely done damage to the world. But he doesn't exist anywhere near the realm of horrible human beings as those who run the Qatari state. No way would I associate myself with that level of horror.

Back
Top Bottom