You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts - Sign up here

Management Levy / ENIC

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Carlito Brigante, 19 Jul 2013.

1. mouse

Wow. I've always imagined you in massive yellow shorts and a wife beater.

You never can tell can you?

2. John Thomas

My Eyes Have Seen The Profit

No, you can't.
    I've always imagined you as the grumpy guy in the corner who never gets the joke

[​IMG]

• Funny x 3
  3. mouse

Well i was trying to.

Back to our respective corners i guess.

[​IMG]

4. Guido

• Funny x 3
  5. VoiceOfThePoshSeats

Sugar was fucking shit. Hes a likeable guy but a shocking chairman of a football club.

6. VoiceOfThePoshSeats

Wow, they turnover about 600m. Still on 70pc wages. What are they paying the players?

7. Guido

• Like x 2
  8. stevee

Following on from my discussion with KickHerInTheSpongeKickHerInTheSponge in the match thread re: money available for transfers, I'd thought I 'd have a look at the registered accounts.

The latest, obvs, being for 2016-17, here they are

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/media/10293/tottenham-hotspur-limited-300617-annual-report-2017.pdf

These show on page 2 that the total profit after tax was £41m after tax.
    This figure does not include the £400m loan for the building of the stadium.

It also shows on the same page that the directors have not recommended the payment of a dividend to the shareholders.
    2016, 2015. 2014, and 2013 I think the shareholders received £0.

• Like x 1
  9. Carlito Brigante

SPURSY

Everything I said pre season is coming to pass. ALL OF IT.

I want an apology off of every last one of you cunts.

• Disagree x 3
    • Funny x 3
  10. Courtney Jester

Lol what did you say?

11. Park Lane Mark Twain

We have our best points total after 23 games of a Premier League season, our most away wins ever in a Premier League season with 4 months left of the campaign, are in the semi finals of a domestic competition, still alive and kicking in every competition we are a part of which only us and 2 other teams in the country can claim to be halfway through the season, are 1/4 on for a top 4 finish which ultimately is our key achievement throughout a season and in the knockouts of the Champions League qualifying from a group that consisted of Barcelona, PSV Eindhoven and Inter Milan.

What was it you said pre season that is coming to pass that requires an apology???

• Like x 4
    • Agree x 3
  12. Park Lane Mark Twain

Here's an interesting one to mull over for anyone saying Levy doesn't back Pochettino when need be. 5 out of our top 7 highest transfer fees ever paid have all been Pochettino signings.

Over £292m laid out on incomings, which is a pretty hefty slab to be fair & so far only one key player sold in the form of Walker

• Like x 3
  13. rusty

the income of the club goes up & up, the pay of the players goes up, transfer fees go up, you can't use the transfer fee in isolation to the income of the club, need to show it as a percentage of income
    but I expect that shown as a percentage it will still be the same (highest transfers under Poch)

• Agree x 1
  14. Devanteswing

Transfer fees have exploded in recent years , you can't use that as a way of saying levy has backed him.

Also I thought our netspend was 29 million under Poch?

• Agree x 2
  15. Bill Madrid

16. sammyspurs

Fuck off you tosser.....what, you said we’d be third and in all the cups by the end of January?

Fucking wankers all crawling out the woodwork prematurely telling everyone about our downfall.....Scott, Dane, now this Cunt

Bet you can’t wait for Chelsea to win tomorrow....”we support the players by saying they need replacing”

Biggest bunch of demented, fairweather pricks that ever graced the forum.

Nowhere to be seen unless there’s crisis in the air.

• Like x 7
  17. BangkokSpud

Think you're confused, did you think you were on the Woolwich forum? the team not in the top four, not in the semi-final, not in the CL ... it's very poor trolling when you're such a thick cunt you can't even remember what site you're on ...

You're as sharp as a marble, now fuck of back to where you belong ...

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  18. anderton46

I think Levy is great. He's a great businessman. He likely sees spurs success being built for the future and not now. You could gamble and spend big now, when we are in a strong position. However that could put us under financial pressure if success doesn't come. Instead he grows us slowly, waiting for the stadium without investing too heavily in the squad. It's wise. Yes we are impatient and would love instant success. But I think he's a great long term chairman.

• Funny x 6
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  19. SpursUltra

[​IMG]

• Funny x 4
    • Like x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted
If you see people ruining threads with off-topic discussion, arguing or personal abuse, use the 'Foul' link at the bottom of their post to vote for them to be sent off. More info