Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm hoping some sort of agreement is in place that the money made selling will be made Avaliable to Poch to use to strengthen the squad.

Of course it will be, just joking.....but some people seriously believe he / Joe Lewis just all of a sudden get some windfall from player sales.

Not sure he needs it right now. Considering he's already been named as the highest paid director in the Premier league.

Well he wouldn't be due anything even if they were taking money out of the club, he technically owns no part of it.

Maybe a bonus for Champions League qualification
The article confirms it's an annual deal and confirmed by both clubs, but for sure there will probably be a bit of performance stuff in there no doubt. But it's a fucking excellent deal! We have lagged miles behind shirt deals by comparison of the other 5 monied clubs for years now. I was expecting the money to increase with the new stadium but this has brought us right in-line with the other clubs. Citeh's of course can be whatever it wants depending on how they wish to cook the books, but I'm genuinely shocked at the increase, almost worth the red.

The article confirms it's an annual deal and confirmed by both clubs, but for sure there will probably be a bit of performance stuff in there no doubt. But it's a fucking excellent deal! We have lagged miles behind shirt deals by comparison of the other 5 monied clubs for years now. I was expecting the money to increase with the new stadium but this has brought us right in-line with the other clubs. Citeh's of course can be whatever it wants depending on how they wish to cook the books, but I'm genuinely shocked at the increase, almost worth the red.

Yeah I would have though City would always increase theirs right up to the limit of what's justifiable - probably just back from United's.

Ours looks like a very good deal when you consider our general 'global exposure'

42A76BC000000578-4726042-image-a-77_1500932845822.jpg

Yeah I would have though City would always increase theirs right up to the limit of what's justifiable - probably just back from United's.

Ours looks like a very good deal when you consider our general 'global exposure'

42A76BC000000578-4726042-image-a-77_1500932845822.jpg

We still have a lot to do to improve out global exposure. I think we'll see us catch up a bit in the next few years but the gap is way too large.

The shirt deal is impressive.

Really quite shocking how many gambling companies are allowed to sponsor football teams.
It the single largest source of income (excluding TV broadcasting rights) in the game, not just for clubs but within the media too print, internet, TV hundreds of millions coming in. So, so many things wrong with that it's hard to know where to start.

Back
Top Bottom