Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably a good summary and we should not get our hopes up re Man City relegation.

https://www.football.london/Woolwich-fc/news/man-city-given-fresh-verdict-28897515
Just noticed the A word changed to Woolwich in the link and so will not work but it is in the Spurs section of the Football London and just replace Woolwich with the A WORD

rent-free.png
ok

Man if someone offered me years and years of competing at the top, champions league trophies, league trophies, domestic cups .. but then down the line we face a really dark period? I'd probably take it. Highs and lows of life.

Nobody can actually take away cup wins. The feeling of the fans when the trophy was lifted will stay forever.

If they offered you it by being bought out by a nation state that goes against everything you claim to stand for?

No mention of some Metal Works though. Their role in non specific stadium delays and any generic fire seem to have been airbrushed from history.

You know the saying…..,,,
“behind every great fortune is an equally great crime,”

Far better one than a bit of crappy insider trading imho.
  • Please note all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this forum post are fictitious.
  • No identification with actual persons (who I have clearly not named either living or deceased), places, ESPECIALLY buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

Back
Top Bottom