Lengthy blog on our young players

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WindyCOYS

The Fighting Cock
Hello y'all.

Finally finished off an epic blog on our young players - here.

Case/Flav - feel free to use it on the blog section of the site if it's the sort of thing you're after.

Sweet, always a good read. I'm not sure if the Coulibaly twitter account I'm following is real ( https://twitter.com/#!/SouleymaneSpurs ) but he tweeted that there is a small chance he might go out on loan soon. In fact looking at the last few tweets it seems like its someone from that @SpursNewsman pretending to be him. What are your thoughts on this Windy, is he too young/inexperienced to send out on loan, would he benefit more from staying around? Sorry to just ask about the one player but I've been really excited about him since watching his U19 world cup goals.

Almost certainly a fake account. I think Andros Townend called him out on Twitter as the tweeter posted when Coulibaly was actually training/playing or something. There is another one, that posts occasionally in French (i recall), but again, i think a Spurs youngster has posted that Coulibaly has told them he wasn't on twitter at the moment.

Townsend started for Leeds and it sounds like he was outstanding and Man of the Match. He drew two yellow cards from the same player to get him send off and was lively throughout

paddyspurs said:
Sweet, always a good read. I'm not sure if the Coulibaly twitter account I'm following is real ( https://twitter.com/#!/SouleymaneSpurs ) but he tweeted that there is a small chance he might go out on loan soon. In fact looking at the last few tweets it seems like its someone from that @SpursNewsman pretending to be him. What are your thoughts on this Windy, is he too young/inexperienced to send out on loan, would he benefit more from staying around? Sorry to just ask about the one player but I've been really excited about him since watching his U19 world cup goals.

I think a lot of people are excited about him after seeing those goals... tbh he still looks to me like he needs a bit of "bedding in" time with the U18s/development squad. Having said that, Sherwood seems to be a big fan, so I wouldn't be massively surprised if he was fast-tracked to some extent.

Back
Top Bottom