Length of pod...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WindyCOYS

The Fighting Cock
This may be controversial, but what the heck.

The pod seems to be getting longer and longer and I'm now finding myself normally listening in two sittings...

Ideal for me would be 45-50 minutes.

Anyone else got an opinion?

WindyCOYS said:

The pod seems to be getting longer and longer and I'm now finding myself normally listening in two sittings...

Does stfu count as an opinion? ;-)

I think one hour is what we aim for and when you include fixtures, I think it works. We go over every once in a while, I don't think its an issue as long as we're not repeating content.

Think 45 mins is too short. 50 might work.

I normally listen at work on a Friday, so the longer the better really.

Your monotone voices droning on about shit for over an hour sure beats listening to my colleagues whinging.

:ade:

mdiver said:
WindyCOYS said:

mistake! Windy cuts fools for less, you sir are on borrowed time now i fear, :smoking:

dmarchantthfc said:
mdiver said:
WindyCOYS said:

mistake! Windy cuts fools for less, you sir are on borrowed time now i fear, :smoking:

Windy owes me beer, he will keep his mouth shut if he knows what is good for him ;-)

spooky said:
I think one hour is what we aim for and when you include fixtures, I think it works. We go over every once in a while, I don't think its an issue as long as we're not repeating content.

Think 45 mins is too short. 50 might work.

Fair enough mate, wasn't a criticism of the pod btw - I think it works - just wondering whether others like me would listen in two shifts and some probably would just give up on the end.

Leroy Mamrtin said:
I normally listen at work on a Friday, so the longer the better really.

Your monotone voices droning on about shit for over an hour sure beats listening to my colleagues whinging.

:ade:

Fair point mate! I listen at the gym.

mdiver said:
Windy owes me beer, he will keep his mouth shut if he knows what is good for him ;-)

Man speaks truth.

I agree with Windy about 50-55 mins would be great, find myself drifting off before BMC or E.A letter to himself which I should of listened too because they were immense.

Back
Top Bottom