Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur (21-09-19)(12.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you think they are really better than what we have?

I mean I rate Maddison but he isn't getting in our first 11 is he? maybe in a couple of seasons

Peirera is streets ahead of Aurier and KWP

Maddison is the fit, cocky, talented, hungry player that Dele used to be. Yes, last season and this he would get into the team ahead of the likes of Eriksen and Dele.

Honestly thought we were the better side today. Yes LC had their moments but we had more of the ball and I'd say better chances.

I know we have benefited from it but VAR stole this game from us. If we go up 2 there I think we kill the game. Instead that pathetic decision led to them getting a bunch of momentum.

Nothing to do about it now, it's a long season.

Enough with these fucking signs.

e97d9zjumyn31.png
Watch his other reply. Just a gooner cunt. Shame that Winks is a pretty nice lad so he replied...

Honestly thought we were the better side today. Yes LC had their moments but we had more of the ball and I'd say better chances.

I know we have benefited from it but VAR stole this game from us. If we go up 2 there I think we kill the game. Instead that pathetic decision led to them getting a bunch of momentum.

Nothing to do about it now, it's a long season.
If you really believe that's the reason we lost today then 'Abandon hope all ye who enter here'

If you really believe that's the reason we lost today then 'Abandon hope all ye who enter here'

I'm not calling conspiracy or foul play (even if it was a shitty, questionable decision) or looking for excuses, but we're fragile currently and IMO that moment visibly deflated us.

We should've gotten another one or two attacking options in, summer transfer window. We needed proper reinforcements. It's the same issues up front. You can't expect Kane, Son, Eriksen or Dele to dig in each and everytime to put things right. Mid-and lower table sides figured out how we attack and adjust to it hence comes more difficult for us creating chances and scoring goals.

Also just back
another very strange game.
The only thing as supporters we can 100% agree on is that behind the scenes all is not well.
And it has to be addressed as soon as possible be it the manager or coaches or players that want to send a message to the directors it has to be sorted.

It is the reason we lost TODAY. If we got up 2-0 then I'm very certain we hang on. I'm not saying this squad is perfect or it was a perfect effort but if VAR doesn't take that goal from us then yes I believe we win.

If thats why we lost from being 1-0 up, then its not VAR thats the problem, its our weak character

Back
Top Bottom