Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur (21-09-19)(12.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It is the reason we lost TODAY. If we got up 2-0 then I'm very certain we hang on. I'm not saying this squad is perfect or it was a perfect effort but if VAR doesn't take that goal from us then yes I believe we win.
That is pure speculation and on the basis of the Woolwich game and the Olympiacos match totally unfounded with regard to holding on to a 2-0 lead. Believe it if it gives you comfort but please don't ask me to also buy into it.

That is pure speculation and on the basis of the Woolwich game and the Olympiacos match totally unfounded with regard to holding on to a 2-0 lead. Believe it if it gives you comfort but please don't ask me to also buy into it.
Much different gaining the lead with 25 minutes to go than early in the 1st half

Dear oh dear, I don’t want to go into extreme detail as to the current situation of the club but here are my thoughts

We are currently at the point where Noel Edmonds was when he ran out of ideas at Noel’s house party, he had Blobby, Gunge, Grab a Grand, invented Gogglebox with NTV, years ahead of its time but even good stuff comes to an end, gets stale

NoelAxe.jpg

We desperately need our version of Deal or No Deal or we could end up in the wilderness for years like Edmonds was, we will turn it around but could mean throwing the Mr Blobby suit out as it’s not working anymore

So happy I will be coming home to see first game at new stadium next Saturday, I like a nice pie

COYS

I think thats clutching at straws a bit, it was marginal and I hate it but its happened now and there's fanny adams we can do about it
There is no way that they can be sure that that is offside so it shouldn’t have been overturned. Either way football is a passionate game for players and fans alike. If a player and a fan’s first reaction is to hold back on their celebrations because VAR may overrule then that takes away a lot of that enjoyment.

Put a chip on players' shoulders.
Surely you mean shirt (or boots or some other part of their attire) and not chipping their person, like a fucking dog? 'Cause otherwise I can really see an ethical problem here. Though I often wonder why folks don't chip their children.

Dear oh dear, I don’t want to go into extreme detail as to the current situation of the club but here are my thoughts

We are currently at the point where Noel Edmonds was when he ran out of ideas at Noel’s house party, he had Blobby, Gunge, Grab a Grand, invented Gogglebox with NTV, years ahead of its time but even good stuff comes to an end, gets stale

NoelAxe.jpg

We desperately need our version of Deal or No Deal or we could end up in the wilderness for years like Edmonds was, we will turn it around but could mean throwing the Mr Blobby suit out as it’s not working anymore

So happy I will be coming home to see first game at new stadium next Saturday, I like a nice pie

COYS

didn't Noel's unbeaten run come to end when he killed someone in one of his stunts? :avbshit:

Haven’t posted on a match so far this season but fuck me this was crap. Leicester are not all that but we were making errors all over the park. We’re dropping stupid points but we do have a quality side. It just feels like a bit of a shambles. There’s something not right in the culture and the mindset of our team.

Maybe we needed a wholesale change after last season. It ground the life out of everyone. More Wembley. Stadium move. Romantic but probably misinforming CL run. I think we’re spent. We need something radical. We need a change. I hope the squad and management have it in them because I love them to bits but it’s not looking good.

2 points gained from City and Arse but 6 lost for Newcastle and this.

We’re in a mess.

Bit embarrassing that some on here cant see that we lost to a better team today. They had a lot more chances and apart from a couple of spells we were poor. Think their whole defence and most of their midfield are better than ours at the moment. They had 7 players under 23 today. We need a large cash spend ASAP

Dele Fucking Alli.
Erik Lamela, a player whose faults and limitations are well known, had more of an influential game today than Dele has in 2 years. Yes, I would easily take Rodrigo over Dele but I'm on record as saying i would take any technically sound player over a player like Dele ie a coach killer. I will always take consistent performance over moments of magic.

And how old is Rondon now?
He turns 30 this season...but still more mobile and hardworking than the current iteration of Harry is. But my call for him was Llorente replacement not big money first teamer.

Haha that was 1986 so the Poch equivalent of Bentaleb probably, was on an earlier show I think, even before Telly Addicts

I remember it pretty much ended Noel's career for a time, he bounced back later though. Co-presenter Mike Smith wasn't so lucky, that was end for him. Felt sorry for him.

Surely you mean shirt (or boots or some other part of their attire) and not chipping their person, like a fucking dog? 'Cause otherwise I can really see an ethical problem here. Though I often wonder why folks don't chip their children.
I was meaning the shoulder of their shirts. But, yanno, they make a lot of money....just chip their shoulders for accuracy. Hazard of the job

I remember it pretty much ended Noel's career for a time, he bounced back later though. Co-presenter Mike Smith wasn't so lucky, that was end for him. Felt sorry for him.

Mike got to nail Sarah Greene basically his whole adult life the lucky bastard, so he got that at least

RIP old son

We’ll bounce back like Edmonds don’t you worry

Back
Top Bottom