Legends game meet

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really excited about the U18 match. Can’t wait to sit in my seat. It’s cost me £57 overall to get in as I had to take my kids too. It will be emotional. Probably won’t notice the game. COYS.

I sincerely hope each of you has a special day as you bust your NWHL cherries.

Been a long-time coming...

COYS!!!! :tobyarm:

Shelf Bar was heaving; White Hart less so - but still busy. You could arrange to meet e.g. White Hart by the windows.

£4 for a pint of Amstel. That’s outrageously cheap, even in my part of Slurrey.

Longer term, TFC should arrange something with Redemption Brewing. Have a regular hang out at their Tap Room. Beavertown are just going to destroy them methinks.

Indeed the market place goal line bar were proper heaving - the various more limited tap inns scattered around appear quieter - didn’t venture to the white hart or dispensary so don’t know what they will be like - talking of like had my first second and if they hadn’t run out by me a third pint of beaver town neck oil very nice indeed might try the gamma ray next Saturday - pies were decent too
Ps what a fucking stadium we are truly blessed

All the feature bars were packed. On the 4th level a lot of the Tap Inns were pretty quiet, there was one in the North East corner that was pretty hidden away and had small queues.

All the feature bars were packed. On the 4th level a lot of the Tap Inns were pretty quiet, there was one in the North East corner that was pretty hidden away and had small queues.

Shelf Bar was heaving; White Hart less so - but still busy. You could arrange to meet e.g. White Hart by the windows.

Longer term, TFC should arrange something with Redemption Brewing. Have a regular hang out at their Tap Room. Beavertown are just going to destroy them methinks.

Thanks for the input. Anyone want to make a decision? I have only done the one in the Park Lane so I am not in a position to pull the trigger.

Need advice. Booked two tickets to the Legends game. One on my card one of my mates. He can’t go so my old mans coming (not a member).

They seem to be making a big deal about tickets not being transferable. They even said when I emailed about whether I’d get hard copies that they would be loaded onto my card but to “bring photo ID” as well!

So the question is were they checking photo ids on entry at the weekend and do u think we’ll have problems with my dad using my mates card?

Last edited:
Need advise. Booked two tickets to the Legends game. One on my card one of my mates. He can’t go so my old mans coming (not a member).

They seem to be making a big deal about tickets not being transferable. They even said when I emailed about whether I’d get hard copies that they would be loaded onto my card but to “bring photo ID” as well!

So the question is were they checking photo ids on entry at the weekend and do u think we’ll have problems with my dad using my mates card?
As said elsewhere,i didn't see any checking of ID apart from the club card.Can't guarantee it'll be the same this weekend .Doubt it though to be honest,as its all spurs and a carnival atmosphere.I reckon your Dad will be ok

As said elsewhere,i didn't see any checking of ID apart from the club card.Can't guarantee it'll be the same this weekend .Doubt it though to be honest,as its all spurs and a carnival atmosphere.I reckon your Dad will be ok
Cheers mate. Probably worrying over nothing. Never seen them carry out checks in the past.

Some kind of N17-based away day ritual would be awesome.

Wonder how much interest there'd be in opening the stadium up for televised away games - or has this already been out there?

Sounds like fun also, though I must admit I do like the idea courtesy of one of the other lads above, whereupon any beer money spent would go to local pubs/brewers impacted by NWHL (until such time that the novelty factor of internal bars wears off a bit).

Back
Top Bottom