Ledley back in a week!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If he is fit to play against City, Liverpool, small club from down the road and United we must have a real chance. That's only 4 games between January 22nd and March 3rd. I have often said that you play him whenever he is fit but I'm going against that now. Dawson and Kaboul can beat Watford, Wigan, Newcastle (without Ba) and Everton.

Keep Ledley for the make it or break it 6 weeks and play him against those around us. Wrap him up for the others.

I'm getting a little excited but know it is likely to come all crashing down around us. Would not be a yid otherwise.

Excellent news - If he's fit City plus Feb & March we'll win the league. Not a one man team, just a one knee'd one! :ledleylick:

As an aside, and a moan I often have...

The press basically make up injury time frames. They hear "hamstring" have a guess at how serious and pull up a "timeframe" from a table somewhere. Probably because Harry tells them our players have "torn" the muscle every time they get injured. Remember Lennon? He'd torn a hammy, as reported in Redknapp's immediate post match interview...back in about 2 weeks.

Unless the club comes out, like Sandro in the summer, and tells us how long a recovery is I'm always sceptical of reported injury "layoffs" - especially at this time of year.

x is injured for y weeks meaning the club will clearly spend some obscene amount of money on z <<< I could be a tabloid journalist I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom