League or NLD?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which would you rather today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both would still require Chelsea to drop points in future games, which isn't a guarantee.

Beat Woolwich in the NLD is always the answer.

It's all about us . A month ago we were 10 points behind . We've continued playing & winning , if anything the chavs have bottled it regardless of us winning the league or not.

Let's just beat arse & see what happens.

NLD, especially this one.

Being a latecomer to football I have only seen 21 years of the club and that's 21 years of those cunts always getting one over us. I've waited half my life to be better than them, plus it's the last game at the Lane, it'll keep us in the title race AND it'll be St. Arseingham's Day. Three in one, on top of winning.Today is essentially a cup final for us.

So wish I'd been able to get a ticket.

Abandon_d8f175_2643930.gif

Back
Top Bottom