League Cup 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't think of a more disgusting game than MK Dons v Liverpool.

Anyway sounds like we won't be on TV. Always tough to find any coverage as foreign networks don't tend to pick these early rounds up.

Anyway sounds like we won't be on TV. Always tough to find any coverage as foreign networks don't tend to pick these early rounds up.
Strongly recommend you download this app from the google playstore if you can
Live Soccer TV
It's already showing stations for some matches on Sep 24th so you never know :thumbup: I find it invaluable on match days.
Here's a link for a game tonight....you can download it from there.
Cardiff City vs Fulham @ 08/30/19, 7:45pm + GMT

That reminds me of the Enfield/Chelscum lot back in the late 80's. Bunch of tossers.
Enfield and Chelsea? I don't remember that. i use to get over Enfield before the split/rebirth a fair bit.
Thinking about it a few from Hounslow were mates with a regular from Ponders end, but that was a few mates,not really a Chelsea connection.It was always Spurs (and a few goons) over there.
As i remember it anyway :)

Enfield and Chelsea? I don't remember that. i use to get over Enfield before the split/rebirth a fair bit.
Thinking about it a few from Hounslow were mates with a regular from Ponders end, but that was a few mates,not really a Chelsea connection.It was always Spurs (and a few goons) over there.
As i remember it anyway :)
There were definitely a few of them over there. They even had their fanzine in the Enfield club kiosk.

If you watch sky sports news on the night. All goals from all games are shown within minutes of going in. Not the same but better than nowt.

How do tickets work for the league cup? Are OH+ members likely to get a shot at them?
Colchester is dead easy for me to get to so it would be a shame not to take advantage of that.

Back
Top Bottom