League Cup 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking Brentford getting knocked out. Wanted a last visit to their terrace. QPR or Crawley away please. Can’t be arsed with travelling far at the moment.

Fucking Brentford getting knocked out. Wanted a last visit to their terrace. QPR or Crawley away please. Can’t be arsed with travelling far at the moment.
QPR out tonight. Crawley still in it. Draw is on in about 5 mins I think.

21:58: Still going over the game with Andy Hinchcliffe and Don Goodman chatting away like the footballing nation aren’t waiting for a very important draw. Going to be another five minutes I reckon folks.

:sonlol:

Wolves v Reading
Oxford United v West Ham
Watford v Swansea
Brighton v Villa
Sheffield United v Sunderland
Colchester v Spurs
Burton v Bournemouth
Preston v Man. City
MK Dons v Liverpool
Man. United v Rochdale
Luton v Leicester
Chelsea v Macclesfield Town / Grimsby
Portsmouth v Southampton
Sheffield Wednesday v Everton
Crawley Town v Stoke
Woolwich v Forest

Last edited:
What fucking damage ??, we are both professional Premier League football clubs and should be capable of playing a cup match without anyone becoming 'knackered' or subsequently dropping league points after contesting such a game. If we meet them in the final they may well have the added incentive of going for a 'double' or even 'treble' success if they are running away with the league and would be far more difficult to beat than the first round.
Your argument holds little water I'm afraid and besides all that my original posting was meant humourously and not to be taken seriously in any way shape or form.

So TottenhamAberdeen TottenhamAberdeen my ideal draw would be Home to Crawley Town
Hows that spursmalc is that less knackering and league points threatening ??? :thumbup:
Not sure why. You have got so upset by my disagree. Playing Colchester is far better than getting MC who are the best team in the country. Whilst you hope for a 3rd favourable VAr decision it is more likely had we have drawn them we would have been eliminated. I accept your original post was meant to be humorous, I was reacting to posters who want tough matches for whatever reasons. I am more interested in progressing in the cups and picking up as many points in the premier league as possible. I prefer to be able to rest the likes of Kane in the league cup rather than having to play him because we are playing a top team. I have nothing against you and hope the matter is now closed as the draw has been made.

Seriously as a heads up my sister moved her family to Colchester a couple of years ago and her kids have just started to get into football. Anyone who can get tickets to it and doesn't fancy it let me know. I'd love to take my nephews to a proper cup tie in their back yard against us.

Class tie. A proper little cup tie!

Not sure why. You have got so upset by my disagree. Playing Colchester is far better than getting MC who are the best team in the country. Whilst you hope for a 3rd favourable VAr decision it is more likely had we have drawn them we would have been eliminated. I accept your original post was meant to be humorous, I was reacting to posters who want tough matches for whatever reasons. I am more interested in progressing in the cups and picking up as many points in the premier league as possible. I prefer to be able to rest the likes of Kane in the league cup rather than having to play him because we are playing a top team. I have nothing against you and hope the matter is now closed as the draw has been made.

I was upset because you took it literally, I was describing a scenario of events whereby we not only drew Man City away but that we also beat them by a VAR decision. It was a JOKE !!! So if you realised that and were reacting to other posters why 'disagree' with a joke ???? It doesn't make sense. Why not simply remove it and everyone's happy.

Back
Top Bottom