League Cup 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haven't beaten Woolwich at the Emirates since Kaboul put one in the back of the net against them - I got a feeling that'll change this season.

Surely Poch has to go all out to win this. League and CL obviously ain’t happening.

Just looked at the fixture list and it better not change.

Woolwich due to play Southampton on the 16th. We at home to Burnley on the 15th.

They will not play their first team. It's what we do that matters but they may face what we just had to endure.

Surely Poch has to go all out to win this. League and CL obviously ain’t happening.

We’ve got to focus on top four, this cup and we genuinely need to do what we can in the Europa League due to the Champions League slot it comes with. Ultimately the club needs cash and as with any walk of life, you focus on what you need or what will get you the most ROI.

We do however need to see it as a one off game, quarter final and go for it against that lot. Can’t be going into a NLD ever with one eye on something else in my opinion. Let’s hope we steer clear of injuries or a bit of a lull in form for most

Wednesday 19th it's got to be, and we'll get 6,000 tickets.
I won't be attending, fuck that place.
Poch best put out the strongest available line-up, killed me last time but made up for it against city next game.

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks drawing Woolwich away is a good draw is fcuking stupid.

It is amazing how we can never avoid the big guns.
We had good draws last year in the FA Cup, basically walked into the semifinal. It tends to even out.

And honestly, I don’t think anyone wants any more “home” matches at Wembley.

I imagine both would be happy with that - one of them is going to get to a semi final of a cup and almost guaranteed a glamour tie away at Spurs/Woolwich/Chelsea/City.
Burton are likely to go out

They would've hoped to have gone out with some fanfare against a big club

Boro... sure delighted no doubt

We had good draws last year in the FA Cup, basically walked into the semifinal. It tends to even out.

And honestly, I don’t think anyone wants any more “home” matches at Wembley.
Some of the runs goons had to those fa cup victories were unbelievable

Including the finals themselves

You know what's going to happen? Poch is going to put out a weaken side and another chance to win a trophy is going to be gone. That is thing that annoys me about Poch the most, getting to the CL is good but it's not a trophy.

Back
Top Bottom