League Cup 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watford fans moaning make me laugh.

Stadium MK holds 10k more than Vicarage Road.
Milton Keynes is a direct 35min train from Watford or 45 minute car on the M1.
Watford have played at Stadium MK more than us.
They don't have to play us at Wembley or WHL where we are incredibly strong.

So they are moaning about more of their fans being able to watch a game that is now more accessible in a stadium they have more experience in whilst their opponents have to play away.

Stupid fuckers.

Anything for a moan up for some people or supporters. I can't see where we get any advantage and in all honesty the only ones who have the right to have a moan are the fans who have forked out for season tickets.

I don't even get why some Man City fans have got the hump, fixtures on a Friday or a Monday happen and those who got their travel arrangements sorted when it was still up in the air where we would play and what date it's their own fault

Spurs v Watford
Carabao Cup, round three
Stadium:MK
Wednesday 26 September, 2018
Kick-off 8pm

Ticket prices:
Adults: £15.00
18- to 21-year-olds: £10.00
Over-65s: £5.00
Under-18s: £5.00

Due to the unique circumstances in staging this match at Stadium:MK, a revised ticketing application process will apply. We should ask that you read this information carefully.

Ticket Information
One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders are invited to submit an application form online, no later than 5pm on Tuesday 11 September.

Should we not be oversubscribed with applications from Season Ticket Holders, we shall open applications up to One Hotspur and One Hotspur + members.

In the event that tickets are oversubscribed for this match, they will be allocated in line with the Club’s Ticketing Points scheme.

Supporters with access requirements should follow the same procedure.

One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders will be able to apply for tickets in a maximum group of 20. Should any individual Season Ticket Holder in a group not meet the qualifying ticketing point figure, they will not be issued a ticket.

We regret that due to the operational restrictions of fulfilling this fixture at Stadium:MK at short notice, supporters will not be able to select their own seat within the stadium bowl. Tickets will be allocated at the discretion of the Ticket Office. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause on this occasion.

Executive members and 1882 Season Ticket Holders at our new stadium will be emailed directly with full details of the options available for this match.

Further venue-specific information can be found here.

No transport being on is a pisstake. Trains are £17 so this now costs more than a Cat C league game if you're a Tottenham fan who lives somewhere vaguely near Tottenham and in line with their constant advice doesn't drive to matches.

Given the competitors are basically the same in the FA Cup and the League Cup, I sometimes wonder exactly why the LC is valued so much less.

Man $ity looked pretty happy with the League Cup win.

Is it the shorter history of the tournament, the stupid sponsors, the fact it finishes mid season? Surely the prize money is irrelevant.

I suppose we only need one tournament per year to decide who's England's best Cup team. I guess I've answered my own question there.

It'll be interesting. I think London based Spurs fans often underestimate just how many of us there are in the Bucks/Herts area and beyond on the North side of London who will be more than happy to go to MK for a game as it'll be a much easier commute than WHL or Wembley.

For me it's a tough one, I live a good mile and a half away from Stadium MK so it'll take me at least 15 mins to walk there from my house, I'll probably still struggle through though.
Are you letting rooms out? ;)

We are making this hard. I can’t believe that it’s too difficult to switch on seat selection for this game. Knowing my luck I’ll get a ticket low down in the corner where I can’t see shite.

Just 'applied' for my ticket. I'm not going to let the stadium issues ruin my enjoyment. I'm actually looking forward to visiting another stadium.
I am on the road for work so I can plan my day so I'm close to MK.

It is what it is, not ideal but apart from flipping the tie, don't now what else the club could have done. Apart from getting home at some ungodly hour, I'm quite looking forward to visiting a new stadium.

What a fucking big hoohaaa......if we were drawn away at Liverpool, no one would give a fuck, but an hour in the car or 50 minutes on the train and its all about boycotts and whining.

Go or dont. Thats the choice, like it is with every game, wherever its played.

Spurs fans and Watford fans who dont want to go, you wont be missed, Id imagine it will be a full house anyway, with people who want to watch their teams.

That is out of order from the Trust. MK Dons made many mistakes. Sure. I am not going to defend what the owners did. They have actually tried to rectify most of the subsequent mistakes. But I can't have a go at local fans supporting MK Dons.
We are just using a venue. I don't want those miserable bastards there anyway.
Fuck the trust. Just fuck right off.

The Trust are banging a moral drum that has no legs.....boycott the nasty MK franchise, but dont mind giving them 5M for Dele, business is business eh...hypocrites.
While all the time writing letters to Levy demanding to know why we didnt spend like Liverpool.

Modern football fans thinking they are grass roots. Ridiculous.

No transport being on is a pisstake. Trains are £17 so this now costs more than a Cat C league game if you're a Tottenham fan who lives somewhere vaguely near Tottenham and in line with their constant advice doesn't drive to matches.
Don't forget the hour's walk from MK station, the half-hour walk from Bletchley.

Can't see Spurs chartering a fleet of buses to ferry fans back and forth, can you?

#FuckMKDons #FuckStadiumMK

17 September 2018|Tottenham Hotspur

We now have updated ticket information for our Carabao Cup third round tie against Watford at Stadium MK on Wednesday 26 September.

All Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members that applied for tickets for this match have been successful and tickets will be dispatched to the address of the lead booker during the course of this week.

Ticket Information
Due to the unique circumstances in staging this match at Stadium MK, a revised ticketing application process will apply. We should ask that you read this information carefully.

Tickets for this match will go on-sale to supporters who are registered on the Tottenham Hotspur ticketing database no later than Thursday 6 September 2018 from 9am on Tuesday 18 September.

Tickets can be booked in groups of up to six supporters and will be sent out by first class post this week. Once the on-sale window opens tomorrow, tickets can be booked here.

We regret that due to the operational restrictions of fulfilling this fixture at Stadium MK at short notice, supporters will not be able to select their own seat within the stadium bowl. Tickets will be allocated at the discretion of the Ticket Office. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause on this occasion.

For supporters with access requirements and who are registered with our Disability Access Scheme please contact our Access Team on 0208 3655161 after 9.30am on Tuesday 18 September to order tickets.

Executive members and 1882 Season Ticket Holders at our new stadium have been emailed directly with full details of their options available for this match.

Further venue-specific information can be found here.

What a fucking big hoohaaa......if we were drawn away at Liverpool, no one would give a fuck, but an hour in the car or 50 minutes on the train and its all about boycotts and whining.

Go or dont. Thats the choice, like it is with every game, wherever its played.

Spurs fans and Watford fans who dont want to go, you wont be missed, Id imagine it will be a full house anyway, with people who want to watch their teams.
It's actually closer to Watford, so I'm sure THEIR fans won't be fussed...
And will no doubt fill their allocation.

Apparently MK Dons have put out a message inviting THEIR Season Ticket holders and members to buy tickets.

The utter state of it.

The Round Four draw of the 2018/19 League Cup will take place on Saturday 29 September from 9pm live on Quest TV's EFL highlights show.

Ball numbers :

1. Bournemouth

2. Scum

3. Blackpool

4. Burton

5. Chelscum

6. Crystal Palace

7. Derby

8. Fulham

9. Leicester

10. Manchester City

11. Middlesbrough