Latest Odds on Prem winner

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Interesting reading, looks like some people are taking us seriously. Not saying we are going to win it, but looks like the bookies are at least seeing us as contenders.

I am fucking loving the fact that the Scum are 50/1- Delusional Cunts.

[rimg]http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6055/6411863859_52f98d4db0_b.jpg[/rimg]

"Delusional Cunts" is an understatement. Saw a headline this weekend which read, "Van Persie inspiring Woolwich to title push"...BWARHARHARHARHAAAAAAAAAAAAAH....7TH. Watching them celebrate a come from behind draw at home to Fulham pretty much says it all.

WilsonJet said:
"Delusional Cunts" is an understatement. Saw a headline this weekend which read, "Van Persie inspiring a***nal to title push"...BWARHARHARHARHAAAAAAAAAAAAAH....7TH. Watching them celebrate a come from behind draw at home to Fulham pretty much says it all.

I have a mate who is a goon, replied to my Facebook post with this:

Phil Bennett
WWWWDWWWWW

Shaun Sen WWWWWDWWWD. I say both of us are on a good run at the mo!

Phil Bennett Is it really that long since we beat you? ;-)

Seriously delusional!

Back
Top Bottom