Last Minute Winner

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There are few things better in football than the last minute winner.

Obviously that Moura one is just spunktastically special because of the occasion.

But I fucking love the Stalteri one, it will always have a special place in my heart. It's West Ham, The way the game had gone, ebbed and flowed against us, it's West Ham, the type of goal it was, the way Lee wins the ball and Stalteri runs the length of the pitch and smashes it into an empty net. Noble crying as he thinks we've put a nail in their relegation coffin. Knowing how much those cunts hate us and how much I hate those cunts. I fucking love that goal.

Excellent video. Moira for obvious reasons, but the Bale one for me, as everything seemed possible back then. It looked like it was all going to click into place for us.

There are few things better in football than the last minute winner.

Obviously that Moura one is just spunktastically special because of the occasion.

But I fucking love the Stalteri one, it will always have a special place in my heart. It's West Ham, The way the game had gone, ebbed and flowed against us, it's West Ham, the type of goal it was, the way Lee wins the ball and Stalteri runs the length of the pitch and smashes it into an empty net. Noble crying as he thinks we've put a nail in their relegation coffin. Knowing how much those cunts hate us and how much I hate those cunts. I fucking love that goal.

That’s the second commentary I’ve seen where they said ‘noooo’ as the goal went in. Utter cunts.

Stalteri = instant legend.

This all day long.

This goal & the Bale goal at Upton Park are the two best moments I've had inside a football ground.

Despise West Ham more than anyone and I could literally watch this forever.

The lucky heather seller you can hear makes it all the better.

Excellent video. Moira for obvious reasons, but the Bale one for me, as everything seemed possible back then. It looked like it was all going to click into place for us.
Moira-Stuart-became-the-first-female-African-Caribbean-newsreader-back-in-1981-811497.jpg

?

This all day long.

This goal & the Bale goal at Upton Park are the two best moments I've had inside a football ground.

"Who's world cup final is that then? you'd fink they won the world cup" hahaha..

I was lucky enough to be at this plus the Bale last minute and also Stalteri's. 3 games and celebrations that will live with me forever.
Kaboul's winner against Woolwich wasn't bad either, not quite last minute but it was near the end from what i can remember.

The away fans after Dier's goal at Upton Park though. :tobyarm:

That's me in the yellow (circled in red)....was one of the best goal celebrations ever. Bodies were flying everywhere. My mate took a tumble and we lost sight of him...still don't know if he's been found.

I think a bloke a row or 2 behind me had a Lazarus moment, and his crutches were being waved triumphantly above his head.

What a day - down to 10 men for ages and the Spammers missed a pen, and then our right back pops up with a run to the inside left channel in the 94th min.

Capture.jpg

This all day long.

Thank you for posting.

This is the first time I have seen it from this angle. I was right behind the goal, 10 rows back or so, with my brother. I think (big pinch of salt) you can make us out.

Was also there when Bale scored. That was freezing, and remember a chair breaking under the celebrations.

Also, these lot again, last game Vs them at WHL was so good. The High Road was electric before the game, Police dogs going mad, them giving it large, then the final 5 minutes in the Park Lane was mental. Great, great memories!

Not a winner, but Aaron Lennon's 4-4 goal at Emirates is still to this day the Spurs goal I've celebrated the most

4-2 down in the 88th min, and my Kiwi mate said to me " shall we go?"
Not a fucking chance son.

Best decision of my life - couldn't even breathe at the end I was so hyper. Also had my missus call me about 5mins later to say Sky had zoomed right in on me and my mates at the final whistle, and I'll quote her here: "jumping up and down like a bunch of kids".

She just doesn't get it.

Back
Top Bottom