Last Game on the Box !

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems weird, even Spursy !
Do the media want us to win or lose ?
Whatever they want, it's a massive anti climax.
Here's to Next season.

Europa League qualification can be gained or lost, hence one reason for selecting it. There are probably others, but I don't see the game as a massive anti-climax. It's great we're on TV, and there's something to play for beside EL. Man Utd are the only club in the country we haven't finished above in the Prem era, be nice to get the full set.

Next season will doubtless see more apathetic displays by our home crowd, plus slagging off of players, managers, owners etc, at the ground, in pubs, cyberspace etc, and ATM my guess is we'll finish about 6th again, and not make CL.

its been a disappointing season I agree but can we at least go out on 1 last positive note. the atmosphere has been really poor all year and in my opinion it works both ways, fans need the players to perform but the players also need to fans.
lets get a cracking atmosphere going for a change and get a good farewell 4 or 5 goal win

They want to see our champaign football to end the season.

images

RED-ROSE.jpg

its been a disappointing season I agree but can we at least go out on 1 last positive note. the atmosphere has been really poor all year and in my opinion it works both ways, fans need the players to perform but the players also need to fans.
lets get a cracking atmosphere going for a change and get a good farewell 4 or 5 goal win

Totally agree. Main reason in not sure it's worth the 5 hour round trip in Sunday is the people I'll be sat near will be abhorrent cunts.

Back
Top Bottom