La-liga targets

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does anyone follow La-liga? haven't got a clue how any of supposed targets are getting on this season or wether we are going back in for them in January

Llorente? Rossi? Other blokes?

What knows you?

Rossi's agent claims that he wants to move to Napoli.

I feel like hoof-ball would be back if Llorente was brought in.

Soldado has been on fire lately, but still can't get in the Spanish national side.

Falcao has always been my dream striker signing for Spurs, maybe after Atletico get diddled by Real this weekend he'll realize he went to the wrong club. Get'em in, Danny! :levystare:

Could see us getting Llorente but dunno if I would want him though. He played against us in a pre season friendly this season and he didn't do anything great. Rossi is out long term with an injury and I highly doubt he would join us I think he wants to go back to Italy as he's been linked with pretty much every top Italian team. The one player I would like us to get is Podolski from FC Kóln. I know he's not from La liga but he's out of contract soon and the fact that the club he's at now is not even getting into Europe I doubt he will sign a new contract.

Rossi is fucked up for awhile with a knee ligament I think. Llorente is the only name signing I think is any bit attainable in January. I wouldn't mind picking him up so we can play him v Citeh in January and still be able to keep our general shape. Defoe + VDV up front doesn't quite work.

Back
Top Bottom