Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He fucked us over in the first leg out there.

To show our sporting spirit we gave them a 2 goal head start at WHL
Even though we lost i remember the atmosphere being cracking. Those were the days when we appricated being in the europa league/UEFA cup. Anyways hopefully they sign him so we can keep walker. We should not be strengthening our rivals particulary ropey defence Man Shitty.

Even though we lost i remember the atmosphere being cracking. Those were the days when we appricated being in the europa league/UEFA cup. Anyways hopefully they sign him so we can keep walker. We should not be strengthening our rivals particulary ropey defence Man Shitty.
The thing that will keep us ahead of them is the fact that we have the best defence out there- going forward they are superb. Why change that?
I'm all for strengthening OUR squad where we can, but I don't see how selling Walker strengthens us short term. Yes, we will have money, but try replacing a vital cog in the wheel with an expensive, ill fitting cog somewhere else.

Remember after half time non stop singing in the Park Lane "Martin Jols blue n white army" -- was there with a Dutch friend who thought our fans were different class.

The dreaded Tuesday night at Stoke thing?? I thought that had been consigned to tragic cliche.

Some non-English players who 'did it' at Stoke this season (ie scored):
Son (x2) Willian, Ozil, Sanchez, Giroud, Coutinho, Firmino, Ulloa, Amartey, Ake, Rondon, Aguero (x2), Nolito (x2)

Granted those may not have been on a Tuesday, but I reckon the Tuesday factor wouldn't be an issue for a guy whose been assisting and scoring on Tuesdays against Europe's best.
Yeah but was it raining? ;)

They'll buy Alves AND Walker

Then football will eat itself

Lump on
Yep. And to think - he was annoyed at being rotated with Trippier.

StiflingaLaugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom