Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"We" caused those injuries, he shouldn't have played but I think it was Sherwood? that played him when he should have had been receiving treatment, cost him his place in England squad too.

All the other stuff about rotation, complaints and playing up north has all come from Citeh PR machine.

If there is truth to him going then it's down to triple the wages, nothing more nothing less.
Maybe we did. Yet hhe's been injury free under Pochettino and staff, enjoyed the best 2 seasons of his career and played more league football than he ever has.

He didn't play in any FA cup games except the semi final sub app ...which is supposedly why he's upset too.
So the point was the same really, there's no valid reason for him to leave except for ££££ or he thinks he can win more there.
Never heard him being talked about so much, hailed the best RB in the league or saw anybody wanting to buy him before the last 2 yrs.
Therefore if he does go to them, a rival, in my eyes he will be a cunt.

as long as players give their all while the are here and don't act too much the cunt to move and they don't move to Chelsea or Woolwich then I am not going to begrudge them.

They see their mates being sold or released by the club regularly so see that "loyalty" is largely one way.

He has been a great servant.

Maybe we did. Yet hhe's been injury free under Pochettino and staff, enjoyed the best 2 seasons of his career and played more league football than he ever has.

He didn't play in any FA cup games except the semi final sub app ...which is supposedly why he's upset too.
So the point was the same really, there's no valid reason for him to leave except for ££££ or he thinks he can win more there.
Never heard him being talked about so much, hailed the best RB in the league or saw anybody wanting to buy him before the last 2 yrs.
Therefore if he does go to them, a rival, in my eyes he will be a cunt.
But all the talk about him is from City side not ours/his, this includes him supposidly being upset. Remember it was only a week ago that it was reported that City hadn't even contacted Spurs, despite a deal already done and dusted, it's all part of the dance from a club blowing kisses at him. Unsettle him, the club and the fans. Everything we have read and heard has come from City.

I've been talking about him as the best RB in the country for a while, I love him and he is very important player for us. If he goes, which I sincerely hope he doesn't, you can't blame him for tripling his wages (find me a man amongst us that wouldn't do the same, then I'll point out the liar). He's been a great servant for us and been with us for almost a decade and during this time he has shown zero disrespect, despite being absolutely hounded by many for the vast majority of this time. If he starts to pull a Bale, Modric, Berbatov then I'll wipe my hands of him but if and until then he is and has been a loyal Spurs player and i'll treat him as such.

But all the talk about him is from City side not ours/his, this includes him supposidly being upset. Remember it was only a week ago that it was reported that City hadn't even contacted Spurs, despite a deal already done and dusted, it's all part of the dance from a club blowing kisses at him. Unsettle him, the club and the fans. Everything we have read and heard has come from City.

I've been talking about him as the best RB in the country for a while, I love him and he is very important player for us. If he goes, which I sincerely hope he doesn't, you can't blame him for tripling his wages (find me a man amongst us that wouldn't do the same, then I'll point out the liar). He's been a great servant for us and been with us for almost a decade and during this time he has shown zero disrespect, despite being absolutely hounded by many for the vast majority of this time. If he starts to pull a Bale, Modric, Berbatov then I'll wipe my hands of him but if and until then he is and has been a loyal Spurs player and i'll treat him as such.

Well said, sir!

So why are we not saying he is not for sale as we did with Dier? Perhaps the club are looking to use the money to strengthen elsewhere. I also hope he stays though but the club are strangely quiet on the issue.

Let's rinse those blue cunts out
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom