Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I reckon City signing Alves would put Walker off to be honest.
It makes the rotation with Trippier argument somewhat mute, as I would guess he would see far less game time at Citeh than he is currently enjoying with us. I would expect him to slightly edge Alves in terms of fitness, Alves also requiring longer recovery. But he will be disadvantaged in one major area and that Alves knows exactly what Guardiola wants of him, Walker will have to learn that (Look at Wanyama with us).

Not sure if this is good or bad but remember he has always tried to emulate Alves's game. He said this about him when England played Brazil, Walker was an unused sub.

“I’m just me,” he explains. “I’m just Kyle from Sheffield. That’s all I see myself as. So if I see Dani Alves, who I watch at Barcelona, I’ll be a bit choked up to talk to him.”

It was the aftermath of England's friendly win over Brazil, and Walker had been an unused substitute. Frustrating, yes, but Walker was the last man on the bench who would have kicked up a fuss.

With no prospect of getting a cap, Walker instead preoccupied himself with getting a shirt. He asked David Luiz, who he had met a few times while out and about with his team-mate Sandro, to ask Alves for his shirt.

“I wasn’t sure when he was giving it to me if he knew who I was,” Walker admits. “I was just a bit in awe of him. I thanked him for it, and tweeted him to say thank you. I’ll frame it.”

Strange that City with all their riches are haggling over the price asked of them. Don't see them fucking about signing other players from other sides. They've just spunked £35m on a keeper and £43m on Silva.
This, this & this again.
Put up or fuck off you cunts. (Citeh, not you Colonel_K Colonel_K )

Edit: & if I was Walker or his agent, it would put me off knowing that they were haggling over the fee. Get the fucking job done if you're interested. They can't be that keen cos they know they won't budge Levy if he's got a number in his head. So all this dick waving & posturing is pointless

Last edited:
Levy ain't asking for 60k it's 85k plus 50% sell on clause I just know it
Couldn't care less mate. They are happy to spunk money like confetti one minute, then start fucking about with us. Either accept what's on the table or don't. Levy won't budge an inch on this (fair play to him too) & all this arsing about is no good for either club or the player.

Strange that City with all their riches are haggling over the price asked of them. Don't see them fucking about signing other players from other sides. They've just spunked £35m on a keeper and £43m on Silva.

I imagine they could get better for less that's why. But Walker is English and weakens a rival.

really? i mean seriously, really...?

"Years ago we were a very averagely run club up and down the divisions - OUR chairman - who has spent over £1,000.000.000 on player transfers - has made us into one of the most valuable clubs on the planet and able to sign these players whilst running now at a profit - after signing a world record £400,000.000 stadium naming rights deal with the club's owner's subsidiary. We will also win more than Spurs - no shit mate lol!

So I ask which is the best way Levi's - that's with a 'y' - or ours?"

:levystare:

one more...

"Without pushing up wages & transfer fees, Manchester United would never have had the success they did."

"Years ago we were a very averagely run club up and down the divisions - OUR chairman - who has spent over £1,000.000.000 on player transfers - has made us into one of the most valuable clubs on the planet and able to sign these players whilst running now at a profit - after signing a world record £400,000.000 stadium naming rights deal with the club's owner's subsidiary. We will also win more than Spurs - no shit mate lol!

one more...

"Without pushing up wages & transfer fees, Manchester United would never have had the success they did."

We've finished above these cunts two years in a row. In that time they've spent how much? Also last season they had the world's best manager in charge and still only finished a distant 3rd.:levywhoa:

Without their financial doping these wankers would still be yoyoing between leagues.

We've finished above these cunts two years in a row. In that time they've spent how much? Also last season they had the world's best manager in charge and still only finished a distant 3rd.:levywhoa:

Without their financial doping these wankers would still be yoyoing between leagues.
Financial doping? That's slipping a tenner into stacks of a £1,000.
They've been changing the stacks into £1M bundles.
I wouldn't fucking mind so much if it wasn't for the fact that I've been helping every time I fill my car up.

The thing is, its just more quoteless fake news

Basically an article on the same level you read on here...guesswork and speculation

At this point, I'm thoroughly enjoying City's evident lack of progress...

If only they could stream any negotiations taking place on Spurs TV.... Would love to watch Levy hard-balling these pampered, oil-rich twats that have probably never succumbed to not getting their own way in their entire live...

:levystare:...WAKE UP CALL, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

The thing is, its just more quoteless fake news

Basically an article on the same level you read on here...guesswork and speculation

I always KNEW we were ITK really....

We are the fucking bomb!

Now where's MY youtube channel, blog and oodles of easy cash and mis-guided respect?

I always KNEW we were ITK really....

We are the fucking bomb!

Now where's MY youtube channel, blog and oodles of easy cash and mis-guided respect?
It's tragic how bad tabloids are especially with the football.

A discussion on here about whether Dier is a top player or whether he's a top player in our set up but might struggle elsewhere......low and behold it's now an article on F365.

Coincidence? "Our sources tell us"

You mean "I read a fans forum for ideas"..

Wonder what the Alves thing does to Walker's plans, he won't be a starter in Manchester (not while wearing blue, at least).

My guess is City's plan is along the lines of:

Yr 1: Alves > Walker
Yr 2: Walker > Alves
Yr 3: Walker > new recruit.
Yr 4: New guy > Walker

If KW buys into that then he's simply merc'in.

one more...

They are utter, utter cunts. Chip on their shoulders because United not only have the better history but also the better hardcore support. Wankers to a man.

Back
Top Bottom