Kyle Walker-Peters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think there are much more pressing requirements than a new RWB. Dembele & Eriksen replacement. Kane cover.

You can't have too many changes to the squad in one summer window as it will cause too much disruption.

As much as I'd like to ship out Aurier (and perhaps Trippier), I thing the RWB position will be left alone, which means one more season for Aurier and Trippier (at least). KWP is considered our long term replacement and needs to get more game time.

Leave the RWB position as is.

Yeah absolutely furious! The troll who lives with his mum and pretends to be a glass collector / barman at Lord's and has never had sex keeps owning me on the internet and is just to powerful to compete with it's ruined my life !
Your little cabal's obsession with sex grows.

Virginal status and masturbation are immediately to the fore when trying to offend.

Fascinating.

I think there are much more pressing requirements than a new RWB. Dembele & Eriksen replacement. Kane cover.

You can't have too many changes to the squad in one summer window as it will cause too much disruption.

As much as I'd like to ship out Aurier (and perhaps Trippier), I thing the RWB position will be left alone, which means one more season for Aurier and Trippier (at least). KWP is considered our long term replacement and needs to get more game time.

Leave the RWB position as is.
I don't quite agree - unless Poch truly believes KWP and Aurier can do a Sissoko

Maybe I should try "your mum" and "nonce" or "cuck" maybe "cat nonce"
Maybe you should. But it wouldn't be original. But then, originality seems to somewhat lacking all round with you.

Just a smorgasbord of repetition of Arc, NW1, Baz etc.

Maybe that's why you failed your studies. Who knows.

But don't take it out on barmen mate. It's an honest living. If you fail again, that could be you.

Maybe you should. But it wouldn't be original. But then, originality seems to somewhat lacking all round with you.

Just a smorgasbord of repetition of Arc, NW1, Baz etc.

Maybe that's why you failed your studies. Who knows.

But don't take it out on barmen mate. It's an honest living. If you fail again, that could be you.

Smorgasbord ? German gas board ?
Failed studies ?
"Your mum" is only original when a trendsetter like you uses it I suppose 😂😂😂

I don't quite agree - unless Poch truly believes KWP and Aurier can do a Sissoko

There is that, I agree.

However, I think our more pressing concern in Eriksen/Dembele/Alderwiereld replacements plus additional midfield and Kane cover. Also Vertonghen is coming up to 32 and will need replacing soon (however less important with Sanchez/Foyth and Dier as a fall back.

If you add in shipping out Vorm, Janssen, N'koudou and others, then the squad disruption becomes too great if you include Aurier (and/or Trippier)

I think he'll leave RWB for the 2020 summer window and give Aurier, Trippier and KWP another season - as much as it pains me. In my view Aurier is a liability, Trippier is dining out on last summer and KWP hasn't shone in the few opportunities he's been given.

You can't make all these changes in one summer window - it will cause too much disruption especially if you factor in the language difficulties for any new imports - they won't know each others names until September!

Again, shows what a waste last summer was!

Last edited:
Needs a loan so he gets regular playing time. His performances this season have gone up and down like a yoyo, probably because his playing time is so irregular.

A PL loan would be ideal. Everton are playing Zouma as a modified right back so maybe offer him to them on loan?

Smartest thing we could do is send him out on loan next season, preferably to a Premier League club.

Here's hoping.

He played twice as many minutes this season (435) as last season (208) but nobody's noticed, played in all the cups as well. There's something about him that obviously keeps Poch interested. Yesterday he defended well, but going forward he was non-existent ... these days a full back must do both. I suspect he stays on the books, just turned 22, but possibly going out on loan.

He played twice as many minutes this season (435) as last season (208) but nobody's noticed, played in all the cups as well. There's something about him that obviously keeps Poch interested. Yesterday he defended well, but going forward he was non-existent ... these days a full back must do both. I suspect he stays on the books, just turned 22, but possibly going out on loan.
He likes a pirouette too much. Constantly goes forward, then seems to turn 180 degrees and undoes everything by playing the ball backwards. Tail end of last season he had a great game at left back where he kept driving into the box. Needs to regain that form.

Smartest thing we could do is send him out on loan next season, preferably to a Premier League club.

Here's hoping.
The smartest thing would be to play him.

He's better than Tripps that much is crystal clear.

I was a bit disappointed in him yesterday, nothing major as on the whole he had a very steady game especially as they chose to target him by doubling up on him. I wanted to see him get behind the oppo more, there were a number of times when he could have done this and chose to stop or turn back. He also has a tendency to let the oppo get goalside of him.

But I thought he was aggressive and anticipated well. He linked quite well with Sissoko too.

Back
Top Bottom